Uninstall Reinstall

Apologies if this was already answered somewhere else.
I’m planning to fill up my skill queue to max then uninstall the game.
Will my queue keep going until I reinstall some three months from now?
Thank you.

As you log out, the client will save your current state.

/ if your pilot is alpha and under 5 million skill points it will continue to train at the lower alpha training time.

I’d assume you’re going on a holiday?

If your account is omega then be sure to load up enough skills to keep the training ticking over.

1 Like

@Iceacid_Frostpacker Thank you.
Not going on holiday. Will try a few other games during the 146d 14h 25m it will take to get my clone to where it will be easier to gage whether or not I want to commit to Omega.
Fly Safe

1 Like

Dude, please get off the forums and seek help IRL.

2 Likes

This is not recommended.

Either you just burn Omega time while doing nothing but skill, or you are Alpha all the time and will not gather more than 5m skillpoints, which takes about 5-6 months.
Worse: You still don’t know how to play the game by then, your losses will just be more expensive.

Better: Try now and enjoy new skills you gain every day. And after a while you’ll surely know if to go Omega.

2 Likes

What @Pierre_de_Bricassart posted is recommended. Having a boatload of skills does you no good if you dont learn as you go. EVE is not the kind of game you can “set it, forget it” and come back. This is a learn as you go game. 5, 10, 15, 20 mil skillpoints wont help if you dont know how to use said skills or have isk.

Now,
@Iceacid_Frostpacker dude, as a healthcare provider i implore you to get some IRL help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

One post was deleted from this thread under Specifically restricted conduct

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling

• Flaming

• Ranting

• Personal Attacks

• Harassment

• Doxxing

• Racism & Discrimination

• Hate Speech

• Sexism

• Spamming

• Bumping

• Off-Topic Posting

• Pyramid Quoting

• Rumor Mongering

• New Player Bashing

• Impersonation

• Advertising

2 Likes

It ok with me. I am training all the alpha skills then I will find where I stand. I am in no hurry.

I don’t know how to play it now and probably still will not know how to play it even as I activate omega skills. I am a very bad gamer.

Not if I don’t undock what I can’t afford to lose.

1 Like

Then you’re lucky you don’t have to login daily to actualize your Alpha training queue anymore.
By chosing this approach, you may also think about purchasing a character: Character Bazaar - EVE Online Forums

I will not spend the isk to buy the Injectors and already said I would wait the 145d 14h 25s so what makes you believe I would spend it to buy a character?

You are in the “New Citizen Q&A”, so I just show possibilities to New Citizens. Maybe it’s not very likely that you buy, but I want to make sure you’re aware of that alternative way - also for people reading this thread searching for solutions for their problems.
This thread won’t be deleted and can help other players, too.

1 Like

so why don’t you join a newbie friendly corp? eve-uni? brave university? Knock Knock.? or even a small 4-man corp happy to teach you the game???

There are hundreds of things that you can do with low skills: exploration, abyssals, FW, …

Waiting for several months that your skills go up will not change anything. Eve is not only about character skills levels but pilot experience and knowledge about game mechanics

2 Likes

You will still need to learn how to play the game. Starting from the smallest ships and up.