Universal Timebase Measurement Research

Damn right fabulous one too.

But Mitara and I are in a partnership as far as ruling the hold goes. She is the primary but as one of her halves I function as an equal.

3 Likes

You use just one hanger? Amateur. :wink:

3 Likes

I look good in everything so my clothing storage needs are modest.

3 Likes

Ooohh me-ow.

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean you have to wear everything.

3 Likes

So it’s a bunch of boxes of skull hats and plain robes? :wink:

3 Likes

So… Did the story end?

The trinary relic lost, or maybe silently handed over? CONCORD got completely silent too.

Also - no official comment from Lorienne Nesif and Dr Reniret about any future re-do of the timebase experiment? Is this a silent confirmation of the Pharos of Thera claims?

Captain @Oveg_Drust, any comment on the Pharos of Thera claims? I understand that this is a delicate matter, probably not for a public forum, since the Drifters seem to be able to read it, but I am curious. How is the investigation going?

1 Like

The doodad is still where it was. Unless someone moved it. Large sums of money changed hands, and the status of the experiments is unclear.

Furthermore, anyone trying to pin this debacle entirely upon myself, can go suck a lemon.

2 Likes

“I looted evidence from a crime scene then hid the evidence to intentionally piss off the police forces, but don’t tell me any of this is my fault.”

5 Likes

:kissing::lemon:

2 Likes

This is your fault.

3 Likes

I blame CONCORD…

… for not immediately terminating your pilot’s license and cloning contracts and having you blown out of the sky. Other than that? Your fault.

2 Likes

The Objekt in question is located in Yulai III, Moon 1, Secure Commerce Commission Suppository.

Exactly where CONCORD asked for it to be.

All they had to do, was simple. All they had to do, was ask nicely.

If they wanted to play hardball, like they did with the Phoenix Naval Systems transport that they boarded, then all they would need to do is round up a team of rootin tootin son of a bitch stone cold killer cyborg DED officers and bust the door down.

But maybe a damn door involves too much paperwork compared to boarding the P-nus transport.

All they have to do, is say “please”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.