Unofficial Summit Fight Week

So I got into a fist fight the other day, and just tonight I saw another one of the summit regulars got into their own little brawl. SO, in my mind, I figure this could make a great event theme. All you have to do is get in a good fist fight. with anyone, anywhere, for any reason.

Knowing the kind of crowd who I’m talking to I feel I should put emphasis on “fist fight.” no weapons. Hopefully that should go without saying.

Then, win or lose, clean and patch yourself up, and come on down to the Summit and tell everyone about it. Should make things interesting.

If you can’t find anyone else to fight with you probably just need to head to the lower levels of the nearest non-upwell station and find one of the many dive bars, someone’s bound to be in a bad mood.

I wish anyone who wants to participate good luck, and remember, the fight’s over when your opponent hits the floor!

3 Likes

Sign me in! Every time you can find my NeoCom online - you can challenge me.

1 Like

I can assure you that you can also find people in a bad mood willing to fight on the lower levels of Upwell stations. They may not play by the rules, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.