Unusually high Sansha standing drop during Amarr Arc

Hello, I am trying to repair Sansha standing, so first I decided to complete Amarr Epic Arc and side with Sansha. People on the internet says it is the way to fix low standing.
But after completing the arc, it turned out so that my final standing after completing the arc is lower than my starting rating. I lost a lot during first 3 chapters, many kills were giving a whooping -0.3 standing loss. My Social and Dimplmacy are all 5.

Here’s a screen shot with the stnding plot, where before/after standing levels can be easily seen.

Is it correct behaviour, or am I missing something? And what is the best way to get good sansha stands?

1 Like

Yeah, that doesn’t sound right. Might be a bug.

Completing the arc for Sansha’s Nation should give a Faction Standing increase of +10% base (+12.5% with Social 5).

All of the higher level Epic Arcs have a couple missions that give some negative standing hits for ship kill but it shouldn’t be a lot compared to the standing increase gained for completion. Course I haven’t completed the Amarr Arc for Sansha yet so I’m not sure how many negative standing hits are incurred in that pathway.

The most negative standing hits for ship kill I’ve ever incurred was for the Gallente Epic Arc. I got a total of 21 negative Faction standing hits towards ‘The Syndicate’ for ship kill ranging from -3.0% down to -0.0225%.

6x -3.0%
14x -0.025%
1x -0.0225%

The time I did that arc before I only got a few standing hits. I’ve found that if it takes longer to clear the field, you’ll incur more hits for ship kill so the best bet is to apply DPS asap until mission is completed.

Now about the amount of standing increase gained for completion, I suggest submitting a Support Ticket and let CCP sort it out.

Yes, the missions were actually quite difficult for me, most of them took about 2hrs and many rewarps, resulting in multiple standing hits during each mission.

Thanks for the advice, I’ve filed a support ticket

1 Like

Yeah, sounds like you weren’t ready for it. What ship and fitting were you using? Also your skill levels.

It’s definitely helpful to read the reports and comments on each Eve Survival mission page before actually entering that mission.

https://eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=MissionReportsEpicArc

1 Like

it was Raven with Cruise Missile II, T2 tank and T2 Ballistic Controls

If not Eve Survival, I would have died multiple times already :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use a T3 Cruiser fit with T2 and Deadspace modules to run the Epic Arcs, it actually does very well and the same fit is used for each arc, can solo each one with no need to warp out for repairs.

Loki Fit

Summary

Subsystem:
Loki Offensive = Projectile Scoping Array
Loki Defensive = Adaptive Defense Node
Loki Propulsion = Wake Limiter
Loki Core = Augmented Nuclear Reactor

High slots:
5x 425mm AutoCannon II -w- Hail M, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M, Barrage M
2x Rapid Light Missile Launcher II -w- Inferno Fury Light Missile

Medium slots:
2x Pith B-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
1x Gist X-Type Large Shield Booster
1x Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
1x 10MN Analog Booster Afterburner

Low slots:
2x Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
1x Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer
1x Syndicate Damage Control
1x Dread Guristas Co-Processor

Rig slots:
2x Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
1x Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Drone Bay:
5x Hobgoblin II

Ship stats

Summary

EHP = 24.7k
Shield Boost = 1059.6 EHP/s
Shield Resistance = 77.2% EM, 72.6% Therm, 72.6% Kin, 77.2% Exp
DPS = 602 Barrage, 711 Republic Fleet Phased Plasma, 773 Hail
Capacitor = Stable @ 60.2%
Speed = 698 m/s
Ship Signature = 160

Most of my ships are shield tanks. All of my small and some of my medium hull class ships are Buffer tanks with Extenders. The rest of my medium and all of my large hull class ships are Active tanks. I also have Hardwiring Implants to mainly help the stats of my small and medium hull class ships.

Augmentations:
Implant slots #1 to #5 are +5 Improved
Hardwired slots for ship needs -
Slot #6 = Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Upgrades SU-605
(5% reduced power grid need for modules requiring Shield Upgrades skill)
Slot #7 = Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Management SM-705
(5% bonus to shield capacity)
Slot #8 = Poteque ‘Prospector’ Astrometric Rangefinding AR-806
(6% stronger scanning strength with scan probes)
Slot #9 = Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Operation SP-905
(5% boost to shield recharge rate)
Slot #10 = Zainou ‘Deadeye’ Rapid Launch RL-1005
(5% bonus to all missile launcher rate of fire)

The last mission of the Caldari epic arc either needs a fleet mate or use missiles due to perma jamming done by Elite NPC Cruisers.

1 Like

or create a BM on warpin, and warp back to it, letting the caretaker approach you and shoot it because it’s faster than other ships.

Has perma jamming being done by Elite NPC Cruisers. Fleeting with a friend or using auto-targeting missiles is the easiest / fastest way to complete the Hyasyoda path - ‘Across the Line’ mission.

You are repeating yourself here.
Did you read my previous post ? Did you try to understand what I was pointing out ?

I didn’t say it was the only way, I said it was the easiest and fastest way. I’ve run that arc multiple times and tried various ways to complete it, even created and updated Mission Reports for it.

When in a gun ship the Perma-jamming makes it extremely tough to complete the mission. I’ve even made various bookmarks in the mission pocket and warped to them within the mission site. Tried taking out the Caretaker first and then tried leading the Caretaker to one side, then warp to other side to work on Ewar Frigs and Cruisers. However the Perma-jamming becomes active very quickly, can only get a few cycles of gunfire off and then to re-establish target lock have to warp around. Makes the mission take way too long to complete.

Anyway, this is getting off topic and I don’t want to derail this thread. If your way works for you, then that’s great.

1 Like

So, I contacted support and has been told that reason for high standing drops is destroyng sentry and neut towers. They kinda supposed to be left alone, then? I do not think it’s possible to finish few missions without dealing with towers first…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.