Upcoming Changes to Pochven

Good. Bye bye, take your toxic gameplay elsewhere.

The fact you can say this unironically shows you have no clue what you’re talking about. We had plenty of good fights with Rote over flashpoints. Fleet vs fleet pvp is still very much going to be a thing for flashpoints, but the cancerous seagulling won’t be. Good riddance.

CCP THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Well good luck with that i guess, i promise not to say i told you so :stuck_out_tongue:

And the majority are paying customers, who absolutely get to dictate the type of things that they want to see to the devs. We don’t have to just roll over and accept whatever they graciously offer to us while kissing their feet. We get to say “This is stupid and should not exist in this state”.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh wait, you are serious

:open_mouth:

Hear hear. We slaved hard, and then all we got was a lousy jacket and standings that require 6 months to undo.

6 Likes

Sweetheart, this game is about murdering innocent people, getting away with genocides as pastime and destroying trillions in asset value. Dealing with the consequences of your actions is a basic design principle of this game. However, for incompetent people like you, all consequences from your actions were removed in certain systems just so that you could have an easier time. You should HTFU if you cannot deal with a few systems in the galaxy causing you issues while moving. Else: Show yourself out and don’t make my gate worse.

1 Like

Just thought I’d take a break, you’re forcing me in this wild heat to start my computer again :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah, what I’m saying is that it’ll happen more often if EDENCOM stress planets and Trigs stress gates.

2 Likes

I’ve put a bit more thought mulling over the changes here. Obviously, I’m still very happy about them but I think a lot of the people that are concerned over changes to NPC interactions in system do have a few noteworthy points of concern, even beyond just the fact that I like seeing them fighting and existing in a living environment.

Most notably, with structures not a guaranteed thing in Pochven for the time being really the only infrastructure players have of their own that they can use in Pochven is planetary interaction. Under the current system, PI can be tricky. You have to be quick and smart as at any moment an enemy fleet can swoop in, or if you’re clever you can hide among a trig fleet that will distract any passing raiders or enemy NPCs.

With planets now being where EDENCOM fleets congregate, I’m assuming that when a fleet warps to a planet it will be in or around a POCO. This sort of unintentionally gives EDENCOM a marginal advantage over what are really the only long-term viable methods of player infrastructure in Pochven. As to how much that will really make a difference isn’t that big of a deal, its pretty easy to just keep a look out for fleets as they pass through. But it needs to be noted that on its own is kind of another unintentional example of limiting Kybernaut’s access to what should be (thematically anyway) their own space. And when options are so limited in here, man every little improvement or setback is felt.

Now if structure changes were to come that would be a massive, substantially change that makes this small detail not all that important. But as things are, the POCOs are the only structures we can plan on as a consistent, reliable form of infrastructure for our strategic plan living in the region and this is another papercut that, while not fatal, certainly isn’t helping the bleeding.

Just something to consider as structures are being looked at in the future.

2 Likes

Two points, how can we see the NPCs on SiSi with hardly any wormhole spawning there? Assuming the roaming fleets are still originating from the respective wh type.

Second, does it mean no NPC fights anymore? Which would imply no free loot/salvage and no tagging for standing anymore.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Stopped reading one your Indian point was made. No. This change is needed and the ninja thrives can get ■■■■■■

From a total Triangle.

Thank you, CCP!

1 Like

I have an idea on how to remove the blobs and blue doughnuts in the Pochven.
If more than 40 capsuleers gather in the grid, drifters will come and kill everyone starting with the lowest signature)

The NPC behavior changes strikes me as CCP trying to fix the instablap drifter gatecamps without actually having to actually fix the problem.

1 Like

Yeah, I think Drifters camps must be, its cool, its atmosphere of the Pochven

2 Likes

Thank you CCP for finally acting on this.

Seagulls: byebye you will not be missed.

1 Like

You leaving, don’t you want to participate in full site sliding?

I’m pretty sure you lot at CCP are hard at work with the very limited resources avaliable

But man why am I expecting so much more…

Now they just make it harder to get into Pochven by wormholes, which reduces interference and interruption of the crabs in the region.

#MakeCrabbingInPoochvenSafer