Update on HICs and Wormholes

disclaimer: Im no wormholer. Ive just dabbled in it. So i dont know what over implications the following idea will have. Just tell me.

With everything this update shakes, many are upset and forced to adapt.
The HIC was a poor role for this anyway.

How about one need to activate an AOE-Entosis Link in range of a Wormhole for 5-10minutes. Then, the ship will collapse the hole regardless of mass. And it will also make the last jump.
Therefor the entosis needs to be run on the “strange” side of a connection. Because run on “home”-side would disconnect you from your chain with that last jump. This could lead to some interesting encounters, while waiting for that timer.

important: This module can not be fitted to BC and smaller. Ergo some promotion for BATTLESHIPS. <3
(But entosis shouldnt be able to receive assistance, that change was bad imho. But what do i know.)
optional: With some entosis active on each side, progress is halted. (this might lead to interesting battles and hilarities)
optional: The ship will delay last jump, when scrammed, until unscrammed.
optional: …many other brainstorm ideas. You wormhole people should decide what environment you want to play in the next years until there is a next opportunity.

Wouldnt this be interestingly new?! Or does it totaly destroy the randomness. or are you too sick of aegis-sov to read ENTOSIS without puking or raging?