Update on Security of the Empire

Threaten the vested interests of Amarrian Holders? You are most definitely a heretic.

Buy millions of slaves from Amarrian Holders to line their coffers and which are promptly murdered in sacrifice to a Red God? You are most definitely not a heretic.

3 Likes

Ah, yes. Claiming we don’t view Nauplius as a heretic despite the Lord Admiral openly calling him such.

Perhaps try reading everything before you respond, Gesakaarin? It might save yourself the embarrassment of looking like such a fool.

2 Likes

A major reason for the crisis is clear: Ardishapur’s refusal to provide their slaves with TCMCs.

The way out of this portion of the crisis is also clear: the Empire must strip Ardishapur of its power over TCMC provision and instead, conversely, mandate the use of TCMCs for all slaves in Ardishapur space as well as the Ammatar Mandate. This intrusion into the perogitives of a Royal Heir should be a temporary one — a few thousand years should suffice for Ardishapur to prove it has learned the proper means of slave control.

Perhaps realize your Admiral isn’t a member of the Theology Council and thus only able to render personal opinion and not official religious verdict on the matter of heresy you muppet.

4 Likes

It’s more like: Attempting to help kick off a civil war is treated as a higher priority threat than most other things.

2 Likes

Like successfully and repeatedly setting up torture and murder centers with quite literal millions dying, and currently pushing the same old nonsense exchanging vitoxin with TCMCs.

… then again, you didn’t do ■■■■ all when Fweddit murdered millions in the skies above Kahah so perhaps such things aren’t of interest.
Congratulations on finally working up the courage to declare war on Electus Matari by the way.

2 Likes

I’m really not sure what more they could’ve done about Fweddit. When the battleship first opened fire, attempts were made to rep the freighters. Then they began self-destructing, and PIE, along with pretty much everyone else, tried to get people out of the wrecks before the BS could kill them.

Even if all of the PIE personnel who were there had been willing to suicide-by-CONCORD the way Samira, Aria, and Luna did, I don’t think it would’ve slowed that NApoc down.

2 Likes

No one could have stopped it. It’s about what you do about it when all is said and done.

2 Likes

I have been offered terms by the Praetoris Imperialis Excubitoris regarding Thebeka. But before I delve further, allow me to share why I have been silent.

Over the better part of the last twenty-four hours, I have been focused on fasting and prayer. While The Ghosts of Kahah have followed our evacuation protocols, I retired to my quarters and there I consulted a weathered booklet my confessor provided me before I left for my studies in Pator.

Scrawled on the inside cover, he quoted the Book of Missions, “To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin.”

Admittedly, I did not know if I was following the true path when I was studying away from home. There were times I skipped my studies and indulged in firwa and the revelries that came with it. But time and again, I was pushed back into the path, for the life of a loyal Ammatar exchange student in the Minmatar Republic is not easy. To hold the Faith there requires patience and fortitude in the face of distrust and in some cases revilement. And so God guided me and hardened my resolve.

When news reached me of Kahah, I had been born again as an empyrean. While not a Holder, God had chosen me for another path. I learned of the carnage, of the destruction, of massacres carried out in nonchalant routine against innocents. I sought to end the suffering and the death. Yet even in failure, as I launched escape pods while my freighter exploded around me, God was there. And so God showed me the truth of the black heart of the Empire.

But I did not want to believe that the core was corrupt. I clung to the memory of Yonis Ardishapur and to what he did for my family and all of the Ammatar of the Mandate. I put my own thoughts above what God showed me and tried to believe that the corruption existed only within the Khanid Kingdom. With Thebeka in turmoil, I arrived to protect House Ardishapur from the machinations of the Kingdom. But before I could deploy personnel to the surface—indeed we were merely observing for the Khanid presence—PIE declared war. And so God showed me my foolishness.

Few came to my aid. My decisions had left me without allies and all The Ghosts of Kahah and Mordor Industries Inc. have known are defeats at the hands of the Praetoria. Our counter-attack in Dresi was crushed without inflicting a single casualty. And now our Raitaru is reduced to only its structure. And then the Grandmaster of the Order of St. Tetrimon by mandate of Empress Catiz herself declared me an attainted heretic. I was stripped of my Ammatar heritage and through attainder, lost the home of my birth and such property that was not stored in hangars protected by the Yulai Convention. And so God gave me the holiest of gifts.

“Only through many hardships
Is a man stripped to his very foundations
And in such a state
Devoid of distractions
Is his soul free to soar
And in this
He is closest to God”

God, through many trials and what ‘loyalists’ call failures, blessed me with clarity. I see the corruption of His Empire and the abuses of his so-called chosen Holders. I see the tendrils of darkness reach through every crevice, nook, and cranny. I can hear it in the cries of those yearning to be free. It resounds with the sirens urging us to abandon our Raitaru and fade quietly into the night.

But NO!

The Empire can take away my home and my heritage, PIE can lance my ships and structures with lasers, and Sa-Baron Alar Chakaid can gloat, but none can take away the truth I have seen. They want me to go quietly into exile. They have struck me and expect me to bow my head and limp away like a beaten hound.

But I will stand. I will fight. I reject PIE’s terms! For the path is clear as day! If the Raitaru weathers the battle, then it shall be a rallying cry for all Ammatar and those in bondage. And if it is God’s will for it to be destroyed, then those who volunteered to stay behind will be fresh martyrs in a new wave of faith carried on the solar winds by a light that will ignite in Thebeka and spread for all of New Eden to see! A shockwave of reform will reverberate throughout the cluster.

Live or die, it will be a victory for the truly faithful.

The end comes for the perversion of the Faith as practiced by the Amarr. Rise now! Stand together or die alone! Let our voices join as one! The eyes of New Eden are upon us!

Now is the time to throw off your chains. Now is the time to fight. Fight to be free!

1 Like

TL;DR:

PIE: SURRENDER OR ELSE
Darkar: F off you murderous heretic bastards.

This Diplomacy 101 has been brought to you by SoERR. Have a nice day.

Else

6 Likes

I mean, PIE discovering that they now suddenly have quite a few more enemies around that system than they did before probably helped quite a bit in that whole “Please please surrender so we don’t have to go to the field again.” thing.

2 Likes

There wasn’t really an “or else.” Just an offer to let Darkar withdraw into exile without harassment in light of the withdrawal of his allies, his removing fuel from his citadel, and his position having been declared heresy.

If he wishes to keep fighting, that is not a problem for us.

2 Likes

Fuel was not removed. The services installed were forced offline when the armor was stripped. Do not mistaken Upwell’s designs for weakness on my part.

1 Like

Noted. We are perfectly happy to shoot at you if you still have fight in you.

1 Like

Misfortune after misfortune piles upon the Empire. This is God’s judgement for having sullied the Throne with an impure ruler.

Slaves could not stand against a superior race were it not the will of God for it to be so. The false ‘Empress’ Catiz must be cleansed, and all shall be well.

If this is not done, things will only get worse. Purity must be restored.

I feel like you’re overestimating a few things here.

4 Likes

I have to say no matter how this shakes down I have to respect your conviction.
While it is not for me to judge a Grandmaster of and Order then only recently found Imperial favor I hope you find some sense of peace.

So be it, may God have mercy on you for we can not.

If even God wills us to stand against you, how are you superior?

While celebrations throughout New Eden commence for the Youil Festival, the alliance Khimi Harar—an alliance that has supported the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris in Thebeka—has issued declarations of war upon Kyn’Aldrnari, Electus Matari, and The Ghosts of Kahah.

PIE forces on the ground report an increase in rebel coordination, likely attributed to Electus Matari efforts.

With the effects of deathglow having worn off, we are transitioning to a more aggressive stance towards the multiple enclaves of resistance that we have had under siege since the initial landing.

We have been broadcasting a message of mercy into those enclaves nonstop for the last several days, and have established refugee camps in safe areas to house those who have stood down. Whereever possible we are allowing those caught up in this mess to surrender and eventually return to their lives.

Today, the Kameira Solariae attached to the Legio XI Mehatoor executed early morning assaults against three of these enclaves, reducing them while taking moderate casualties.

One of the targets, a residential tower near Lake Shiravad, showed remarkable organization and equipment and caused the most significant casualties. The Slaver Band of Mehatoor succeeded in carrying the assault, though not without cost, especially to the hounds that give the unit it’s name. Several foreign operatives were present at the scene, but none allowed themselves to be taken alive.

The Dresi Rapid Response has made contact with Tetrimon forces, and the Excubitoris Chapter is pleased to be working alongside them to bring peace and safety back to Thebeka III.

The Exubitoris Chapter condemns all foreign meddling in internal Amarr affairs for having forced an unnecessary increase in the bloodshed.

Aside from Aegis Militia’s complete failure, In space violence has decreased somewhat with the departure of Mordor from the area. There have been a few minor engagements with EM, Samira, and Mizhara, with neither side achieving significant space superiority.

4 Likes