Ushra’Kahn Incursion in Floseswin High Orbit Repelled by Amarr Militia Titan Fleet

Killed a freighter with a titan. Good job. Much better than the claims of eradicating all eukaryotic life on a terran planet with international industry colonies there.

6 Likes

Greetings Utari,

I agree that Prisoners can be useful assets. This fact was weighed in my mind as I looked upon the habitat module after being thrown clear of the remnants of the Fenrir. On the other hand, the destruction of the offending vessel with a loss of all aboard paints a clearer picture of the consequences that await those who assail Floseswin. My command was that these souls be permitted the embrace a slow death in the vacuum of space as life support failed. Notice, I said command. This was not a request, lest you think it suitable for those who lead fleets and dictate their actions hold the title of fleet requesters, and extend instructions with that level of concern with compliance.

For reasons that elude me, Aldrith took it upon himself to disobey that command, rescuing the freedom fighters from their fate. You will forgive me if I do not embark on a deep speculative journey into the mind of Shutaq in search of the motivation for this action. It is irrelevant. When on grid with my vessels, you will follow my orders or be converted to plasma. Aldrith violated my explicit orders to rescue freedom fighters that had just attempted to land on Floseswin. His actions have drawn the notice of pilots in CTRLV and other militia groups. Rumors of PIE collaboration with republic conspirators abound. It seems to me that I have given you a relatively easy path to silence those rumors. It is unclear to me why I have no received immediate notification that these orders were executed without delay.

With regard to apparent concerns for my title or for whom I speak, I command CTRLV, the workhorse of the organized Amarr militia. The truth of this is a matter of record. I speak for the organized militia, and I choose my words carefully. I said:

Any action short of immediate compliance with this command will be perceived by the Amarr militia as a betrayal of trust, a slight against house Sarum, and Heresy against the Empire.

We do view the actions of Aldrith and therefore PIE as a betrayal of trust.
We do view the actions of Aldrith and therefore PIE as a slight against house Sarum.
We do view the actions of Aldrith and therefore PIE as Heresy against the Empire.

Amarr victor.

3 Likes

Going for civil war no. 4…? 5?

8 Likes

**therefore

:wine_glass:

2 Likes

I wish.

:wine_glass:

4 Likes

Word has reached the Court of House Sarum that claims as to betrayal, heresy and the dignity of House Sarum, pertaining to one of our loyal vassals, have been made in public by those with very little business doing so. I see that this is so.

Let it be known that I speak with the authority of the Lord Sarum, Sword Marshal of Upper Domain, Devoid, the Bleak Lands, and the Upper Rebel Provinces.

Mikal Vektor, I see that you are a foreigner and perhaps unfamiliar with the subtleties of the Imperial system and the role of Houses and Holders. Therefore, and in view of your service to the Empire and my House, I shall exercise due tolerance this one time.

First, do not arrogate to yourself the right to judge the mind or temperament of the Lord Sarum or any other member of our Royal House. The Lord Sarum and his loyal servants shall determine what is a betrayal or slight against House Sarum. No other has this right. No other could have this right.

Then, in the matter of Lord Consort Aldrith Shutaq Newelle you need understand one essential fact: he is your better.

So that you may understand the implications of this, I shall explain further. Lord Consort Newelle is a senior member of the House Newelle, a direct vassal of House Sarum holding lands in fealty to our House by virtue of martial service. If the Lord Consort Newelle makes a decision within the Military Circuit of House Sarum, he shall account for it to the Court of House Sarum and no other.

Further, if the Lord Consort Newelle gives you or any other commoner, let alone a foreign-born, a command pertaining to the Military Circuit of House Sarum, it shall be obeyed. Again, the accounting for such orders as Lord Consort Newelle makes in the name of House Sarum shall be to our Court.

Finally, you should understand that House Sarum observes the Laws of War of the sanctified Emperor Amash-Akura. The disposition of prisoners is a matter for those of Holder rank or those authorized to issue commands in their name. If one such as Lord Consort Newelle takes prisoners it is not for a commoner to arrogate to themselves the right to issue commands, threats and accusations over the matter.

Those who willingly step into the realm of our temporal politics and religious obligations should be aware of the consequences of unwise speech lest they find that it is they who are adjudged the betrayers and heretics. Conduct yourself with greater circumspection to our laws and traditions in future, and trouble our faithful vassals no further.

These are perilous times. For too long have heretics, rebels and would be usurpers hidden within our own ranks, and their insidious plans been allowed to fester. The rot is being excised as we speak. We are perforce driven to wield the knife with a will. It is always a pity when healthy flesh is lost along with the corrupted but on occasion it is unavoidable.

We of House Sarum expect all who would be loyal to strive to destroy the corrupt, so that the pure may live and the destiny of Holy Amarr be enacted.

Heed and obey these the commands of the Lord Sarum.

Long live the Empress. Victory to Holy Amarr.

Lord Qatib Olacar xer Sarum

Private Secretary to His Grace the Lord Sarum,
Holder Kathedra of the Table Paramount of House Sarum

21 Likes

Ah, House Sarum bringing the softies. I half-way expected them to let Mitara off the leash instead. Now that’d be scary.

1 Like

Lord Qatib Olacar xer Sarum,

I humbly thank you for your prompt and gracious guidance on this sensitive matter. My apologies for my harshness of tone and violation of imperial folkways. After years of fierce fighting Minmatar rebels on behalf of the Empire, an enemy with little regard for etiquette or decency, I am afraid my immersion in grit is eroding my own capacity to conduct acceptable dialogue with Imperials of high station such as yourself. I do not contest my low station, a product of my Gallentean heritage. I see now that I was in error in questioning the actions Lord Consort Newelle, a mistake I will not commit a second time. Please rest assured that though my accusations were improper, my intentions were pure. All I do, I do for the glory and veneration of Emperor Amash-Akura.

On behalf of the Amarr Militia, I rescind my order to execute the aforementioned freedom fighters, and retract my criticisms of Lord Newelle and PIE. We recognize Lord Newelle’s authority to manage the disposition of the aforementioned prisoners in accordance with his service to house Sarum, and issue our deepest apologies for questioning his jurisdiction (and the authority of house Sarum by extension) on this matter.

If I may be so bold, unconfirmed rumors and treachery and heresy have indeed reached our forces even in the far reaches of the warzone. For such whispers to prove so persistent and permeate our intelligence networks so, there must be threads of truth therein. There is indeed much unrest in our Empire. In the context of excising the putrid corruption that has taken root, there is no knife sharper than the forces under my command, sharpened for years against the crimson whetstone of treacherous Minmatar rebels. When the Empire calls, CTRLV answers. If you have need, my forces are at your disposal.

Long live the Empress. Victory to Holy Amarr.

Mikal Vektor

Supreme Commander of Allied Amarr Militia Forces

8 Likes

Irrefutable evidence has been presented to Ushra’Khan containing logs and conversations of this plebeian Mikal and his cronies planning and arranging the destruction of their own agent and freighter in Floseswin. These logs do not include any collusion with the slaver Aldrith.

We all know the reasons and only highlights the childlike leadership? of the Amarrians in the warzone.

Any requests for this evidence will be denied as this would expose the source of said intel.

Now sit back and watch as “Amarr eats itself”

4 Likes

How convenient. Claims evidence, but refuses to publish the evidence. There is no evidence as your accusations are seen for what they are, a desperate, knee-jerk reaction.

2 Likes

A grand victory! The Empress surely smiles on this day. The upstart Matari have been reminded of their proper place in the universe.

4 Likes

Laughing and mocking you fools shooting your own agents and posturing about it?

4 Likes

You are correct, primitive, but I think not in the manner you intended. Evidence which is never brought into the light of day to be scrutinized can be neither refuted nor validated. Your inability or refusal to present said evidence to this forum certainly detracts from anyone’s ability to refute it. I suspect that your claims are as vacuous as the Fenrir debris that I left in orbit around Floseswin. This is, of course, hardly surprising given the origin of the claim. How many times have those loyal to the Empire suffered through innumerable Matari boasts of superiority on broad spectrum intra-system communication networks - despite your hilarious disposition with respect to warzone control, (non-existent) infrastructure, and complete and utter inability to stand in the open against the fleets of CTRLV. If reality was indeed shaped by the wishful thinking of the Matari, indeed, the cluster would look very different.

Imagine for a moment that I had made these claims and written this report absent evidence and documentation. As always, the burden of proof is on the claimant. If you have some additional explanation to explain why a Freighter flying your flag piloted by a capsuleer in your alliance exploded over Floseswin, rest assured, I am among the most interested to hear it.

Ah, but we don’t have to imagine it! You’ve already published claims without evidence and documentation.

Seriously, your credibility has a negative score at this point.

2 Likes

What are you smoking to think anyone believes this wasn’t stage? You’ve already had your hand smacked by your betters. Are you really going to continue this farce?

1 Like

I was going to say something pithy about forgetting the idea of paying the guy who was posting terribly about bombarding Bosboger to stop posting, and to pay this guy posting terribly about Ushra’Khan to stop posting.

But then I checked, and it’s the same person.

Boy, would that have been an embarrassing thing to say. @Arrendis would never have let that go.

2 Likes

Hi Valerie,

As I am doing my best to stay on topic here, I politely suggest that you make a similar effort, and to not simply goad others into derailing the exchange.

((Also, @Saronu_Yassavi was kind enough to introduce me to the ignore feature on these forums some time ago. Thus, I won’t be seeing any additional content from Arrendis. If you would like to stop seeing my posts, you are welcome to embrace this functionality as well.))

2 Likes

I think you must be confused. I don’t have anything to contribute to the apparently empty pool of public knowledge surrounding the circumstances that lead a Ushra’Khan pilot to lumber into Floseswin high orbit with a Freighter. The reason I have nothing to contribute is that I am not, nor have I ever been in Ushra’Kahn. I am the leader of CTRLV, not Ushra’Kahn. As to the motivations of capsuleers flying their flag, you would have to ask them.

Ohh wow. When I got the news of this I nearly choked on my tea.

Chakaid must truely be falttered that others are imitating his work. But on the other hand he was competent enough to use a puppet that has been in place for more than a week, and the balls to sacrifice his ships to make it appear more real.

I will give it a 2/10

5 Likes

I must confess that I am a bit confused as to what you are insinuating. It would seem to me, as was described quite clearly in my report, that there are two logical explanations for Irnolf Sirober’s decision to loiter a Freighter into Floseswin. As you seem to have somehow muddled these two quite simple explanations, I will attempt to disentangle them for you.

1. Irnof Sirober, acting in good faith and in the interest of the Matari, attempted to assist in a plot to land freedom fighters onto the surface of Floseswin. His incompetence in selecting an orbital trajectory resulted in his detection and subsequent destruction by Imperial forces.

2. Irnof Sirober, acting in bad faith and in the interest of Imperial Allies, infiltrated Ushra’Kahn, onboarded 10,000 freedom fighters under the pretense of “assisting” their safe transport to Floseswin, and intentionally allowed his vessel to be destroyed at the hands of Imperial forces.

You seem to offer somewhat vacuous criticism of incompetence towards some ethereal third party for not having the patience or strategic insight to use a more well-established puppet, as if the freighter would somehow be more dead or the freedom fighters less captured, had a scheme taken longer to develop. I suppose more freedom fighters may have joined the cause of a more established pilot, but then I guess the real question is, how many is enough?

Then, you insinuate that both explanations are true, simultaneously. You state that this ethereal third party lacks sufficiently developed male reproductive organs, evidenced by an apparent refusal to sacrifice their own ships to “make it appear more real”, but fail to explain how this would not be the case, were this actually proven to be a false-flag operation (as you seem to think it is). When last I checked, Ushra’Khan hasn’t the financial resources to procure frigates for its pilots, let alone Fenrirs. Do tell, if Irnolf Sirober was indeed a rogue actor, and the Fenrir was not provided to this puppet by outside actors, who provided it?

1 Like