Ushra’Kahn Incursion in Floseswin High Orbit Repelled by Amarr Militia Titan Fleet

Your own faction sees through the entire show and mocks you for this stunt. It led to you calling likely the most important and “respectable” Amarrian commander your militia has a traitor - as well as the entirety of PIE, a militia group that has fought more battles on behalf of the Empire than days you’ve been enlisted.
Olacar himself lowered himself to these forums to personally and publicly shame you for your words and actions and yet still you try… Quit while your last shred of dignity clings for it’s saviour and stop digging this stupid hole.

Ushra’khan have no idea where these Freedom Fighters came from, each and every barracks we have has been contacted and confirmed that they are not missing 10,000 soldiers. Irnolf had what? 3? 4 days in the alliance? Your “titan fleet”(which was no where to be seen during any of our many and sanctioned planetary reinforcement operations) just so happened to be on stand-by, despite it having made one appearance(literally for a photo shoot) during the entire year long campaign where it would have actually been useful in repelling us… Oh and alI of this is coming from a man who claims to have eradicated the entire population of a planet and continues to enforce that it happened, despite The Scope and other news networks continuing to report it as normal… I could go on, but I’m feeling far too embarrassed for you at this point to do so - and that’s saying something.

TLDR: Every post you make on these forums draws more and more people to see you as nothing but a pathological liar and delusional storyteller. Either stop digging your holes deeper, or at least let me send you a shovel so you can dig them deep enough that you’re out of sight and mind already…

Ferra Orta, High Commanding Overseer of the Republic, Captor of the Empress, Leader of all the Tribes and owner of the Minmatar Militia.

What an utter buffoon…

15 Likes