Using Bumping outside of preventing warping

I’m all for bumping causing damage based on velocity and mass. I could instantly vaporize an Orca in my 18 km/s Vagabond. It would be like getting hit by a comet.

1 Like

tumblr_p2dlyklWFt1v3nwxso4_540

a9iVXs

CCP make it so, you know you want to. :wink:

:psyccp: :psyccp: :psyccp:

1 Like

Star Trek Picard?

Well the first part of the sentence yes but the rest, I hope you aren’t asking this in regards of the rest. :stuck_out_tongue:
:eyes:

Unknown.

It seems like one of the most recent Star Trek things, I’m leaning towards Picard cos Discovery was somewhat wet and Strange New Worlds was ages ago

1 Like

Ahh yes, fair enough.

I didn’t really love the most recent star warses. kylo ren didn’t do it for me as a bad guy. the shiny lady storm trooper was more formidable.

Agreed. The new movies were garbage. At least to me anyway. And such a wasted potential at that. But this is getting too offtopic here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is already a system in place to prevent a bloodbath from bumping while undocking. 30 sec of non collision. As all of these Bumping players have been saying, their ships used for bumping are going exceedingly fast. way over what a mining ship can do. Putting algorithms in place and confining them to areas in which Bumping takes place such as mining belts and moons makes it an area effect. This seems exceedingly simple. The reason I brought this up in the first place was because everything I have read and even what you all have been giving me have said is that bumping is a form of tackling. All other forms of tackling in the game cause Status change to the player using it, then why should there be a separate rule for this one form of tackling? A rule for tackling should apply to all forms of tackling or none at all.

Consider this, without engaging a timer, or the wrath of CONCORD, miners are bumped away from resources that others want, but want to keep their ships intact.

Consider this, If you want those resources, you SHOULD have to actually fight for them and potently lose a ship or two.

Ganking in hisec is a thing.

We not buying a used salt stain tissue even it it was fill of Aiko’s salty tears.

We hear she cries about a lot of things in New Eden.

1 Like

Tell us more.

6a00d83452033569e201538f5c2fc6970b-800wi

:thinking: :blush: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Bumping can save a freighter from destruction, though true your point is very valid as if one ship is holding a limited engagement timer when another ship enters the engagement via bumping then that bumper pilot should then also receive a limited capsuleer timer.

//

@Aiko_Danuja cries for isk all the time it seems, and the only reason in the past Princess had received her pan handling tackics was due to Frosty feeling sorry for the begger!

@Uriel_the_Flame pls refrain from pinging us to Assembly hall as I feel that I am not welcome to comment here as I am considered by some as being daft

Their seems to be a lower iq level amongst highsec ganker types such as the likes of the space witch and her cronies.

Kind Regards
o7

/hmmm after reading back what had been said.

I would like to apologise to Princess Aiko

I don’t think was aware of what I as typing when I typed the above.

Only after reading back through my history had discovered the error and after maintenance I shall pay the fine.

Sorry.

1 Like