Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

It may have to wait for next week. This Triglavian nonsense and other duties may keep me in the Empire a while longer, but I’ve not forgotten!

1 Like

Wood/boner, hard-on

@Valiran_Teleros
As the “heartbroken” friend of Aria, I thought I’d share a piece I wrote that may give some insight into people like me: Nightmares

Oh, hey! Thanks!

1 Like

You know, I was just thinking about you today. Did I somehow mystically summon you?

I am glad to see you’re finally coming out of Funk’s shadow.

Fate can be a strange thing, but I think it was the blooders,rather then you…

1 Like

If, by the grace of the Red God, she is somehow reborn, I’ll gladly offer myself to be back “in her shadow”. But for now it’s up to me to decide whether to awox the Covenant like the rest or not.

It’s Delve ratting time.

With The Imperium deployed to Tribute, you might have an easier time of it now. Shame I am also deployed. It would have been enjoyable to meet up in KFIE or something.

Well, perhaps later.

Fortuitously, we have here an, “Off-Topic Thread,” which allows us to pursue topics which you might otherwise continue to dodge, or faceplant nicely in the attempt.

So, Priano, how do you justify allying with entities who are blatantly out to conquer you? Are you just crossing your fingers that the Amarr will go after the other empires first?

And as I recall, it was EM suggesting that their pilots fleet up with ARC; that is not a measure of ARC reaching out in a “cross-cultural” effort of cooperation. What steps has ARC taken to ensure such cooperation, as opposed to slapping your name on initiatives done by others?

Amusing. Another one “proud Matari” - probably proud with her inability to read before writing. Do you want me to send you a reading textbook in Matari language so you could practice and skill yourself up before blunting out on forums again?

Perhaps, Ms. Ramijozana, you might find that I’d be more forthcoming with answers if you didn’t seem committed to the worst possible or most insulting interpretation of my words that you can manage.

As it stands, if you would actually like answers instead of opportunities for ham-fisted attempts at scoring rhetorical points, please do seek me out.

1 Like

Honestly, you two worth each other!
I’d recommend indeed bringing your style of discussion to private… and keep yourself two bound with her together for as long as you could, for all the readers sake!

If that’s how they choose to function as multi cultural, well… Participation is there. Choosing to have your kin and what is supposedly your strongest Ally lead doesn’t mean you don’t wish for it. Our corporation has and still does hire all races, leadership positions are generally not given to nonmatari, is it wrong to have more trust in your own than others? In the end they are a Caldari aligned group, I don’t see where it’s an affront to multi nationalism that a Caldari corporation prefers to give leadership to their own blood and those who have proven to be trusted allies.

1 Like

For a well-weighted and meritocratic organization hiring all races is the must. Different races have different traits and by composing a team of people with different abilities, putting people into specializations their race, education and experience favors, you can build you an hierarchy more efficient than your competitors.

On the other hand, restricting leadership to matari only, just because you’re matari - that’s a blatant racism. Leadership is better to be chosen from the people with the most suitable leadership qualities, who statistically have to be Deteis.

Most points right there I fully agree with, however is it racism when my choices are someone who has a shared vision with what our corporation stands for or someone who blatantly is opposed to it? We at one point had a pilot who was strictly guided by the scriptures and saw little value in our actual stances, should they be eligible? We also had an Amarrian woman who actually was on one of the teams in the trials for the throne, she actually was part of our leadership. We don’t exclude other races, they just need to prove they hold the values we do. They are derived largely from our cultural background, people from our culture generally hold similar beliefs to our corporate culture.

1 Like

Race has nothing to do with beliefs.
For example, let me be a bit self-critical and tell you about Caldari. We have gurista. And some of our former “friends” even betrayed their parents, ancestry, leaders, friends and humanity, taking side of Federation. You wouldn’t consider these swines Caldari even if they were Deteis or Civire, right?

Accepting people with strictly opposing beliefs into the team is generally counterproductive disregarding their race, provided they aren’t looking to actually change their views for one reason or another. Though, honestly, I would be very wary about accepting, for example, former Federal employees, just because even if they have seen the truth and decided to fight against their corrupt government and save the humanity - they still will be technically traitors. And traitors are the worst of the scum, they can’t be trusted. If they betrayed once, they can betray again.

Oh by no means would I, just as the cartel aren’t Matari by any means.

The gun cares not where the bullet flies, only that it flies away. If a person is willing to fight for our goals, I won’t stop them, as long as they fight for our goals and don’t actively counter them. That does not however mean they should lead our values astray. Those who from the get go share our values are more compatible to further our goals and values more than someone who doesn’t. If you don’t share our values and goals coming into our fold, then it’s perfectly reasonable that our trust should be placed in you. As our values find their source based in the values of the sebiestor tribe, who’s more likely to share them?

2 Likes

I’m asking you two very clear questions, Priano. They aren’t rhetorical, and I am not the sort of person to seek “points” for some kind of validation. You, on the other hand, have a long history of not answering questions that could be damaging to you and your organization.

On the day that I decide sitting down with you will actually get me answers and not be a complete waste of my time, I’ll schedule something with you. But I expect that the Empire will voluntarily end all slavery before that happens.