Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

I mean, you saw what she pinned on the Corp’s comms.

1 Like

that is true…

1 Like

Update, we are expecting the little ones any time within the next couple of weeks. Poor Ebony is about ready to drop!

4 Likes

Any news on 'em?

They’re doing wonderfully, thank you!

2 Likes

So are you raising them all yourself, or are they going to good homes?

(and yes, I fully intend to drop a response in here every 2 months or so to keep this thread alive. When OT vol 2 auto-locks at 10k, I’ll re-re-name this back to OT and suffer the notification spam. Heh.)

This thread was created before the autolock-feature was enabled, as such it lacks the standard “This topic will close 3 months after the last reply” -notification. So technically, it will stay alive until it reaches 10k replies. Just making a note.

Also, hi. Not dead yet.

1 Like

Hi! And it might stay open, or it might not. I don’t trust automated stuff to not be unpredictable at the stupidest times.

One went to a good home, the others are staying with me. Two girls and a boy.

2 Likes

That’s very good to hear. I’ve kinda been considering a cat. Or maybe a lizard. They’re low-maintenance.

I would be very hesitant to describe cats as low maintenance. It depends very much on the breed and personality, but some you can’t keep your eye off of for fear of finding something destroyed in a blaze of claws.

I can recommend Foxcats. They are lovely creatures.

Eh, they’re kinda offputting to me for some reason or another.

I prefer regular ol’ cats.

I more meant the lizard would be low-maintenance, but good points!

Have you considered a Giant Udorian Land Snail as a pet ?

They are also Low Maintenance, and are Usually well Behaved.

I hadn’t. I might.

Some people in the Amarr Empire literally do nothing more constructive to occupy themselves than breed varieties of supergiant snails, large enough that they may be used as very slow riding animals.

Who knows, maybe in YC 1121, instead of a ritual combat, the snail race would decide who’s the next Emperor. And the losers instead of committing suicide will be put into clone morph tanks to be reborn as giant racing snails. Like

“Zoom! Go Zoom! Move it you lazy ■■■■, I put 100 ISK on your slimy arse!”
“That’s “Your Royal Highness Emeritus” for you, commoner filth… bleep… bloop” :snail: :ghost:

1 Like

What’s this about puppies, now?

Don’t bump it for her…