Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Ah so dog dogs, and not Syrikos hound dogs ?

Correct

“If you have to insult someone twice, you’ve already failed in your goal to devastate them.”

5 Likes

Dogs, depending on breed of course, usually are far better companion or pet animals than Syrikos hounds.

Bit less likely to scare the wits out of any Minmatar guests you have visiting.

For the record, if anyone wants to give a loving home to any of the pups I will consider all serious offers. I’d love to keep them all, and have the means to, but if the right person/people come along that really want to take a lovely animal into their lives I would be remiss to not consider it.

1 Like

I too have noticed that unprompted revelations of one’s non-single relationship status appear to be on the rise on the IGS, although I took it only as further evidence that the spirit of fornication does wax strong in these latter days.

1 Like

Newp! Stoppit! That’s off-topic, and this is no longer the off-topic topic! This is about puppies now.

2 Likes

I think the twins would like a puppy.

And that’s why you shall never trust a goon to create a discussion thread.

I’ll just make my own off-topic thread.

1 Like

We could talk about how the puppies would positively impact one’s relationship, causing them to discuss it unprompted more often.

1 Like

Why?

I’m serious. This was a very useful thread. Arbitrarily changing it, joke or not, is unfortunate.

1 Like

Because the forces of Molok do wax most thickly, and only the Righteous can polish it away to a deep shine that reflects the Glory of God.

No, really, you could just make another thread to not deal with antics of an annoying goon. Don’t make me feel like I should make one. Because I am perfectly fine with speaking not on the subject myself.

Personally, I love big, adorable floofs. They’re so cuddly.

Aren’t they? Especially when they’re puppers so they’re extra floofy and adorable!

3 Likes

Sure, but then in less than a year (from your description) they’ll grow into a huge, black, shaggy thing and there’ll be hair and saliva and random things gnawed on and footprints everywhere.

Though it might sound like a heresy in the puppy thread, but…

Cats!

1 Like

If it isn’t the Empress Cat-iz Sleeve-Lurkin.

7 Likes

That’s kind of the point for them to be big, hairy, beautiful bundles of joy when they grow up. Cleaning up after them isn’t so bad considering what it’s like to clean up after some capsuleers!

Also, cats are certainly appreciated.

1 Like

Dogs are wonderful and I love them (I am not asking for one, it wouldn’t like living at home) but this reminds me of something very important. Have I shown people how wonderful Heepie is lately? I don’t think I have. Please enjoy his belly.

6 Likes