Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

It’s funny cause I didn’t report it…

1 Like

Well, “the community” on these boards resorting to the censorship button seems largely to be certain individuals and their legion of sockpuppets, so I wouldn’t take those messages particularly seriously anyway.

3 Likes

Like the time I got community modded for saying “■■■■ off Mizhara”?

1 Like

Hah! Well, I’m pretty sure you’ll find I tend to ‘heart’ most posts where posters show a little bite, so it still sounds like you’ve run afoul of those aforementioned sockpuppet swarms. I don’t know anyone else that’d give a crap about a little foul language.

2 Likes

Well well, fuckin’ called it. Sockpuppet brigadin’ the report button seems to not only be confirmed, but officially frowned upon.

This is delectable.

4 Likes

I’ll have you know that such shocking and horrific language is not tolerated within the Swarm, or any of our affiliated…

… nah, I can’t even type that without stopping repeatedly in paralyzing fits of snickering.

1 Like

A few weeks ago, yeah, as part of my ‘trying to be more pleasant and less drunk’ thing I started when I made it to Day 45. Then I got podded on Day… 57? But I’m trying to stick with it all and not fall back into being a constantly-contentions ■■■■■, so…

1 Like

Just remembar, bitching is sometimes justified. And probably clssified as being nice too, if the alternative is antimatter blasters.

2 Likes

People really don’t like me that much, it’d seem.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just socks that don’t like you. kinda like how I don’t like socks.

1 Like

Have you ever had an actual good pair of socks? Like, really snug silk ones? How could you not like socks? Are you okay? Do you have a disability?

3 Likes

Do not fuckin’ get her started on socks. She has a sock related mental disability and should remain banned from every interacting with socks.

1 Like

Stop hating on my neon orange socks.

1 Like

I will hate on them freely.

1 Like

But unjustly, as they have done nothing to rouse your ire.

2 Likes

They’ve annoyed Mizhara, so I’d think he’d actually like them.

2 Likes

How’s a guy who got forcibly kicked out of Provi claim to be a symbol of ‘unchallenged’ victory?

2 Likes

He didn’t, his alliance did…

:wink:

1 Like

No no, he was forcibly kicked out of Provi by CVA prior to PL’s invasion, remember? He made those big posts yelling at the guy from CVA and denouncing him as a heretic and announcing how he was going to Great Wildlands to ‘work with’ Electus Matari, who promptly told him they weren’t his friends, and he needed to shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Symbol of unchallenged victory.

Not an actual unchallenged victor.

3 Likes