Version 18.05 - General Feedback

Did you suffer some sort of brain damage recently or do you just excel in incredibly short sightedness. You think that if goons and the other large blocks were removed that new ones wouldn’t step in the same day? Do you actually read the roadmap for the changes that are happening or do you need it in audio book form so you can listen to it while you drink through a straw like a big boy/girl?

1 Like

Maybe red dots :red_circle: induced rage I guess. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I wonder what areas should they look onto.

–> Users will now be able to explain why they have pressed the thumbs down button when in the Settings menu, a popup will appear offering people to explain why they didn’t like playing EVE that day.

So every day I am going to complain that I can not resize the mouse pointer. I hope all capsulers can help with this. :grinning:

2 Likes

If CCP want’s to reduce content that generates ISK, they should be looking at Null Sec content.

1 Like

Like they did during more than last half a year? You know, cyno changes, capital ships nerf, anomalies nerf, mining nerf, filaments, hell even jump bridges were affected. And all this happened in area where meeting any neutral on grid will probably escalate to pvp.

So pls tell me what else “should” CCP do?

P.S. Check last economic report, top nullsec regions are pulling about 10 TRILLION isk less than before. So once again: what else do you want?

3 Likes

Who let the hamsters out?

well we all wondered where the new content was, after all it was all supposed to kick off with the patch. And after DT my launcher shows new skins… fking skins. every 5 fking minutes some new skin is released, it is getting real real tedious now.

7 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine

Does trig invasion work as it should? Because i dont see any First Liminality in Aldik or Inaya, trigs conquered systems… and now they re gone?

3 Likes

Let’s hope we only have to wait some time since the trigs are building stuff there atm.

1 Like

Yeah, just some heads up would be nice since there is not much info about how things should work there and since EDENCOM redoubts/bulwarks are already in game

1 Like

Ban PVP from high for example…

1 Like

Because of PVP possible in high…

1 Like

Ban PVP in highsec while all those krabbing options should stay untouched? Why? Because you want to krab yourself into oblivion in a pvp-focused game?

the core of this game is pvp

fixed.

5 Likes

the core of this game is pvp

The red dots where placed by CCP to measure mental stability and how long it would take for sane people to go mental.

Death by 1000 ~Needles~ Red Dot’s.

I wonder how many people canceled subs due to red dot’s would be interesting data to see.

2 Likes
  • Red dots. PLEASE give us the ability to disable the red dots
  • Is the server having hiccups? I am getting abruptly disconnected all the time, despite internet seeming fine on my end.
2 Likes

CCP: *adds new invasion content and promises the ability to make systems more triglavian or something by running edencom sites*
Game when the stellar reconnaissance bar goes entirely red for triglavian: This system is no longer being invaded

Excuse me what the ■■■■

5 Likes