Version 18.06 - Feedback and Known Issues (Mac)

Good luck!

The “processing bulk data” message you were replying to Changsu saying is certainly still a part of logging in with the current launcher.

Normally after selecting a character, it doesn’t pop up for most, but during the periodic DDOS and server issues of the past 6 months, there were times the authentication server(s) was/were borked and logging in would hang on that phase. It’s possible Changsu is still being affected by something along those lines (maybe the mitigation services think his login is an attack)… and that’s why he’s getting stuck at that point.

It’s certainly nothing on the client end, it’s a server thing.

Haven’t looked in here for a while.

When there’s an update to the launcher, the current launcher downloads … something and then tells me it’s installed, but the launcher version # on the top and lower left of the window doesn’t change. If I quit and relaunch, still no change. So I’ve taken to downloaded the launcher manually and installing it that way - and yes I do drag the launcher file to the applications folder, close the downloaded disk image, and launch from the applications folder. When I do that, the launcher version # is updated to the correct one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.