Version 18.06 - General Feedback

:red_circle: That bookmarks are still combined under this Location category in the right-click menu is still an atrocity.

:red_circle: Is there a way to see how much damage you tanked at the end of the day/until you logged off? Besides killmail because that is not accurate. I want to know how much my BS tanked after 10 hours of fighting something.

I suggest you google the definitions of two words - ‘atrocity’, and ‘hyperbole’…

1 Like

Now that the event is over where are EDENCOM skillbooks seeded?

1 Like

Considering that the EDENCOM Battleship skillbook has reached a price point over 2bil in jita, i have to assume it is not seeded anywhere at all.

In fact, as a cursory and basic search of the markets will show, there’s literally no more of those skillbooks on the market outside of 4 sell orders in jita.

I did expect the EDENCOM ships to be DOA but this beats all of my reasonable and unreasonable expectations and estimates by a long shot.

2 Likes

wait you expected ccp to push some thing out that didn’t have more bugs then jita has mutants

I was recently watching a twitter feed where CCP staff were wondering at the lukewarm reception for EDENCOM ships…

Well we need the skill books first guys. That would be a start.

Vorton Arc Guidance: 2.4 bil in Jita now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.