Version 18.07 - General Feedback

Keep getting connection to the server was lost since last patch very tiresome - logging in and dropping connection

1 Like

Just as long as you understand that it is very seldom that we can say what CCP said to us.

m

LOL. That is probably code for: “Don’t worry about the player-driven market, we are going to phase it out before the end of the year.”

2 Likes

I wasn’t asking you for info, I was asking CCP if they’re working on fixing it.

For months now CCP has been stealing ISK from players who place Buy and Sell orders for an in-game item that the Market Interface won’t list.

If CCP isn’t going to fix the damn bugs that they’ve created, then at the very least they should reimburse the players who spent ISK to place those Market Orders.

3 Likes

Extremely pinchy drop rate for the Triglavian Holographic Transcriber. 3 Sell orders after 10 days since introduction of the bpc’s in the DED stations, for a total of 5 items - which is just enough for 1 guy in the entire game to build 1 Skybreaker frig with a Vorton… I had exactly 1 drop in 50-something emerging conduits.
Could the drop rate for this item be moved up a notch or two, please ? Makes one wonder if ‘they’ want us to fly those new edencom ships (I’d love to :yum:)

1 Like

:red_circle: Wow, this is so bad. We just defeated Trigs in a former Edencom MV system again and it still won’t go Fortress. This Invasion garbage is such a great experience. Wonderful.

2 Likes

It keeps you engaged, doesn’t it?

:red_circle: Not really. It disengages me because it’s pointless.

:red_circle: Amazing, you cannot scan the Proving Ground traces. This is really great. Instanced PVP and save from interference in K-Space.

1 Like

Seriously?

When are you gonna fix the new ENDCOM ships? I don’t see them in the list of known issues :thinking:

3 Likes

Made a bit of a mess with the command ship changes… not sure anyone at CCP has ever played in a fleet, small gang or in a links ship…

3 Likes

RIP Eos

4 Likes

Nice to see command ship changes.
Claymore and Nighthawk are extremely similar now. At least only one of the has the bigger Command burst range and the other one has the command burst strength.
Vulture Shield HP% is really cool, but i do not know how much it will cripple Vultures to loose 1 Optimal range bonus for it.
Now with own News article as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine @CCP_Convict @CCP_Rise @CCP_Rattati

Patch notes ahead of the patch, please. We’ve got 200,000 characters involved in a war where both sides now have to figure out if their command ships still work or the war comes crashing to a halt for like 48h. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think they checked the war and found Eos and Nighthawk have to few uses, the war parties don’t care for moved slots on these ships. :smiley:
But I really want to see this Vulture Pilot when he cannot shoot along with his Ferrox fleet due to lower range :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ve been using all four armor Command Ships for different fleet comps. And the Nighthawk’s never seen much use. Hopefully that will change now (but we won’t really know until we can toss it into pyfa because the in-game fitting sim can’t do implants or other ships’ command bursts).

1 Like

Wasn’t too serious with my comment. And understand it is much less fun, fighting in the war.

But it still stands, 5 of 8 ships got simply small improvements in Agility, scan resolution and fitting space, so you may loose effectiveness because you fitted an expensive mod due to tight fitting which is not needed anymore.
When you want to use EOS, Vultutre or Nighthawk that is a real bummer.

Would be interested to get a feedback on reduced Command Burst range.
Do you not care during war, because of anchoring, or does this “destroy” several tactics?

4 of the command ships had the strength of their boosts changed. The Astarte got faster, while getting stronger skirmish command bursts. So where the Eos had been the ship more capable of getting to high speeds, now the Astarte may be. Things like that have to be evaluated.

As for reduced range… different fleets anchor in different ways. I see this more likely to impact logi wings that run on their own anchor in high-speed fleets, making them more likely to stay anchored on the FC, which I think is kind of… bad. But, at the same time, more speed + smaller sigs (from stronger skirmish boosts) == MOAR HAC SUPERIORITY.

Which… is really bad. The ADC needs to be completely overhauled. Either make it a 1-shot, like the EHE, or make it so that when it’s not activated, it does nothing. HACs need a weakness, and right now they don’t have it.

2 Likes

Claymore:

• 5% bonus to missile explosion velocity increased to 10% bonus to missile velocity

I think you made an error here. Is the missile explosion velocity increasing from 5% to 10%, or is the missile explosion velocity (application) being removed for a missile velocity (range) bonus?

I’m pleased to see the Nighthawk getting its old slot arrangement back. 5/5 on a Caldari CS known for passive tanking was… ill advised.

1 Like