Version 18.07 - Known Issues

It is what it is. Looks like trigs will be making a home in caldari space :laughing::rofl:

The mining ledger seems offline (comboboxes to select corp/ores etc are all empty, graph is missing and (thus) no results are shown). It affects both personal and corporate ledger it seems.

[update] the ledgers mentioned are the ones of the structure owner (holding corp), not those who mined (their personal ledger shows data).

Works again after DT.

New time frame for alpha dayly gifts and SP???

1 Like

Its weird, 2 of my accounts have the shorter time frame and 3 have the original.

Its fixed for my alpha account, see the original time

@ccp_dopamine Something in the 7/21 patch seems to have broken fleet adverts; standings-based adverts are erratically visible. Multiple players have submitted bug reports about this, but I donā€™t see that anyone has posted on the forums at all.

1 Like

Has CCP even acknowledged the disparity between Amarr and Caldari effectiveness vs the Trigs?

Cause Iā€™ve gotta say, if ā– ā– ā– ā–  is broken and I lose my home system to this crap, thatā€™ll be the last thing keeping me in this game. I might end it at 8 years. This isnā€™t some ā€œitā€™s nullsec, just go take it backā€ or FW pendulum stuff. As far as Iā€™m aware, if a system is lost, itā€™s lost permanently. And if itā€™s already hard enough to fight back against active opponents in relatively balanced systems like Gallente and Minmatar, then whatā€™s the point fighting in Caldari space when itā€™s an uphill battle AND youā€™re getting a bat to your kneecaps by the game itself?

And what about FW space? Are we going to have GalMil or such-aligned people sweep through and just flip every Caldari FW lowsec system to the Trigs? I know RDRAW and Snuff would get a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  kick out of that.

1 Like

Hi there,

after todayā€™s downtime, I started up all my accounts and logged in one character per account. On one of these characters, no chat windows were visible. Also, the Info in the top left (the one that tells you which system you are in, your destination and route, the search, etcā€¦) is missing.

The chat windows are indeed there, if i click where the chat is supposed to be, type something and send it, it appears in the chat on all my other characters. Itā€™s just that one account where the chat windows arenā€™t actually visible. If I find the button that says ā€œunpinā€ and click it, there is a slightly white area where the chat is supposed to be.

The chat windows on other characters are fine, even on other characters on the same account!

I attached two images, one where you can see me hover over an invisible ā€œUnpinā€ button, and one where you can see the white area and the invisible ā€œPinā€ button.

This also affects other windows that are in the same frame as the chat windows. I have my dscan and local in the same frame, and the dscan is also invisible.

I reset all settings, deleted everything in the AppData folder, nothing works. After resetting the window locations, dscan is visible again, but chat windows and the info in the top left is still gone.

Does anyone have any idea what that is and what I can do to restore my chat windows?

edit: someone suggested verifying the shared cache, which also didnā€™t work. I also deleted and re-downloaded the share cache to no avail.

edit2: the overview and the target window are also invisibleā€¦

edit3: Downtime today fixed it ā€¦

3 Likes

I do hope you are fighting for edencom to make sure this doesnā€™t happen

Iā€™m having issues across multiple clients/PCs constantly disconnecting after a few seconds, so some more background Iā€™m a Broadband Engineer and Iā€™ve checked the connection and done the usual diagnostics built into the launcher, there are no issues and I have 0 packet loss using a prolonged ping test for 60 minutes, so itā€™s not a failure of my connection, other services hosted by Cloudflare also work without interruption.

I post this in response to CCPā€™s usual dismissive remark of ā€œitā€™s your providerā€ beforehand to get this out of the way.

2 Likes

its not your connection there is many people having this issue ive had over 60 DCā€™s today and there is multiple posts on the forums about it

<- UK Based SKY connection - and i used to work for their tech support too.

1 Like

I was, and we had early victories. Samanuni being a main one. I was there and saw the Caldari Navy doing fine against the Trigs. But something changed, and now they absolutely struggle to kill them. On top of that, I think thereā€™s a problem with the logi too; I saw Amarr logi ships repping their fleet when we were fighting in Amarr space, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen Caldari logi rep anything. I donā€™t know, I havenā€™t dedicated time to confirm it yet, just something I noticed while running sites.

1 Like

:red_circle: Could CCP do something about buttons ignoring the ā€œDisable Button Blinkā€ feature? The Dailies button keeps blinking every time I log in even though I turned BB off. The Omega begging button for new players also ignores the DBB.

:red_circle: CCP broke the Agency. \o/ On some characters when I open it, it pushes me into the tutorial section. It does not load the starting page, but pushes me straight into Tutorials.
Then I go to a different section like Invasion or Agents, close it and open it. Previously, the Agency would open in the last used section. However, now it opens again in the Tutorial section for some characters. Lovely.

EBR-204145

Iā€™m having the exact same problem.

I have 3 Omega accounts, 2 work normally, other have interactable but invisible chat windows.

Already copyed all settings from one character and the problem remains.

Keep getting kicked from game. Log in, five to ten minutes later, booted.

:red_circle: @CCP_karkur Could you maybe have a look into the standing tags display for mailing lists? I set a certain corp red and opened the mailing list management afterwards but none of the characters from that corp show red. I set one of the chars of the corp red and it immediately shows the red standing tag, however.

EBR-204144, for whatever it is worth.

1 Like

Another bug, the last 3 Waypoints I had previously visited keep showing as route set on my screen each time I log in. I ā€˜cleared all Waypointsā€™ and set new destination, then loged out and back in later to see those same 3 Waypoints once again showing on screen as route set.

CCP needs to hire some competent programmers that can fix the damn bugs plaguing this game.

Crashing to black screen after ingame for a few minutes and a notification says ā€œexefile.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardwareā€

Computer is Window 10

2 Likes