Version 18.07 - Known Issues

I only have this issue when I try to edit my toons’ look…and I have this problem for almost a year (I thought it was something related to a win10 update)

:red_circle: When using Log Off to another character, chats still turn transparent and you have to pin and unpin them to remove the transparency.

When I want to Quit and see the notification whether I really want to quit, the button focus is more often than not on No and stays there for 1 or 2 times I hit Quit and then inexplicably switches to Yes, WHERE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE START AND WHERE IT USED TO BE BEFORE CCP SCREWED THAT UI ELEMENT UP, TOO!

:red_circle: Hey, thank you CCP for another night of losing all chats and 4 chat disconnects in the last hour. Great experience.

1 Like

Very interesting stats, thanks for your post.

1 Like

inb4…

Death to Jita… long live Amarr?

Who is to say that one of the major factions won’t side with the triglavians. Could be a very interesting story

1 Like

Is this an exploit?

@CCP_Dopamine @CCP_Aurora

Another bug:

’Rogue Cloning Facility’ - No Celestial Beacon for that site in New Player Starter Systems.

If that site was removed then it should have been listed in the patch notes. Don’t know why it would be removed, I always saw lot’s of new players in that site which allowed them to get use to their ship and make some easy ISK.

1 Like

I wonder if this kind of behavior is to blame:
NPC Kills Gone

I seriously doubt it, mostly new players or alt characters with low Skillpoints would be at the site. The reason I say that is because I have 11 characters, most of them are low skilled and are still stationed in starter systems.

As for that thread, despite the info in it being posted in the wrong place, there was no need for the OP to say anything about farming it for free SP’s.

The UI is still buggy, it would seem:

• earlier I boarded a ship, and the Station Services panel got minimized as a result;
  • started some PI extractions, and the PI panel insisted there were still facilities requiring attention on that planet until I relogged into that character;
  • and speaking of the PI panel, a moment ago it refused to open although the Neocom button changed color as if it had, until I right-clicked on it and forced the nonexistent dialog to close.

For what is worth, the first two happened before today’s downtime, and the last one right after; plus I had been using the log-off feature to switch between characters.

2 Likes

Been happening for me aswell

I posted about that last night in Mike Azariah’s CSM thread, because I think it is a big mistake depriving new players of the Rogue Clone sites. As I state in that post, the site in Cistuvaert was quite a boon for me in my first couple of days playing Eve, before I moved onto the Career Agents. Allowed me to get a feel for very basic stuff at very low risk - and you know what, even a feeling of achievement in looting my first equipment and BPCs, even if they were only civilian class items.

Put another way - what was the problem in keeping them? A few people might have farmed them during skilling sprees, but no different than going to a Hideaway.

1 Like

I agree 100%.

Almost every single patch adds another bug or two to the already long list of bugs needing to be fixed. The problem is incompetent Game Dev’s who deliver sub-par quality in game coding. Along with that they also lack the basic knowledge of how the game is actually played. They get some hair-brained idea and then push it into the game without proper testing for bugs. They ignore player feedback and won’t interact with the playerbase and then wonder why they can’t retain players.

@CCP_Dopamine Also, have the Warrior rats been deleted at some point from the Araz constellation? Took an alt to do the Amarr Cosmos missions, tried to get the Dynasty Ring, etc, first. Spent several hours checking all the belts - only normal rats. Getting the Ring and other items was always a chore, given the low drop rate, but now it seems even the rats needed to drop them are not spawning.

I should be delighted to be told I am wrong and just had bad luck, but have a nasty suspicion that some of the Cosmos missions are now impossible.

I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing! I DL’d this version to Evemon to help me navigate my way through the vast information of EVE. I was initially searching for a tool to help me fit my ships, but soon discovered this is also helpful for skill planning, which also greatly interests me. My problem is program makes no sense to me! I came to this forum seeking help, but I’m not certain I’m in the right place. (I even had difficulty figuring out how to post this.) I would be infinitely grateful if any of you here could help me, or at the very least, point me in the right direction.

Respectfully,
Inviktus

I suggest posting in the EVEMon 4.0.17 - ESI Edition thread, or on their github.

Does anyone is having any issue with contact labels? All my corporations have all labels scrambled and even if I change it when I login again on that character I have most of the labels scrambled again
@CCP_Dopamine
Edit: bug report EBR-204500

Same Issue on different accounts. some are working normally, other have interactable but invisible chat windows. Some no overview or ship hud. On other char on the same account it wors fine.

some how i am Very happy i am taking a break durring this bug storm i don’t need flash backs of that mess that was the chat change over

1 Like