Version 18.09 - General Feedback

:red_circle:

Say what? I am not trying to convince CCP to add a toggle. This entire feature should just be thrown out of the window with the bathtub and baby inside. It is just as pointless as the kill gong. I do not need the toggle, I need this rubbish gone. The toggle is the least they can do to improve this rubbish.

Ok i am thankfull right now.
Thank you CCP for producing ■■■■■■■■ and not beeing able to remove this.

1 Like

Any word from CCP on exactly what functionality will eventually be lost if you don’t install a core in existing structures?

If you drag them into a specific squad or wing, they will end up there. However, if you drop them on the fleet commander entry or the fleet tab, you just invite them as “squad member” or they join through the ad, they will go to the default squad.

1 Like

When I place items from my hangar into ship’s cargo and undock, I no longer get a red dot for every one.

look_at_us

When?

image Ban the Dots! The END is Nigh!
The Original! - six months and still this ■■■■ doesn’t work or have an opt-out.

So you can’t put the Keepstar/Sotiyo cores in a DST, obviously. No MJDing them off the field.

And then we can move them in with small hordes of cloaky/nullified T3Cs and never get caught yaaaaay!

It’s been more than 4 years. July/August 2016.

It is. But at least now it’s possible to get them into lower-class j-space. They could’ve just left it at jump-freighter size.

Yes. Yes, if the toggle goes in, you should thank the CSM for taking time to convince CCP to make the game better for you in a way that would not have happened without the CSM. It doesn’t matter which improvement they get CCP to make, if they get CCP to improve the game, you should at least show some goddamned common courtesy and not act like an entitled douche.

Good god, man, if they get ■■■■ done for you, accept the win graciously. The more you post, the more I hope they make it so you, personally, can never turn off the red dot on any item in the game, no matter what they put in for the rest of us.

On that note… @CCP_Rise: thanks for a month where the tiericide doesn’t make all the bloc fitting guys have to redo all of their work. Can we get Armor repairers next month, and Hull repairers in November? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Brisc_Rubal how can one have patience when we got the stupid red dot when no one wanted it in the first place? How many Fan Fests did it take to get shield slaves? 6 or something like that? What about this change for cores which doesn’t make the game any better, but encourages the blue donut more? How many years do we have to wait to see CCP publish the results of its study? If it’s bad, then how many years do we have to wait for CCP to admit the change was horrible, then revert it? Even if it is reverted, you can bet you won’t see the ISK for those cores ever refunded.

By remembering that it’s a minor issue in a freakin’ video game, and that if the biggest thing you have to ■■■■■ about is a red dot, maybe you should be happy you’re not getting evicted, dying of a horrible disease, starving, getting shot, dealing with the aftermath of a natural disaster, or any of the other billion and a half horrible things the world could be throwing at you right now?

1 Like

Well if you are so worried about natural disasters, horrible diseases, starving, or any other host of real world problems in a pretend world, why aren’t you going out into the real work to fix them instead of playing a video game? I am don’t have to worry about the real world things when I come to a fantasy land as is the entire point. But I don’t need to pay someone to be screwed left right and center every week. I already pay the government enough to screw me over every day.

Yeah, poor little entitled you, so ‘screwed left right and center’ by the presence of a red friggin’ dot that doesn’t even require you to do anything. It’s so oppressive that you can’t understand ‘how can one have patience’.

You don’t like it, don’t pay. Just STFU and stop whining already.

2 Likes

Will we be able to see the quantum core status in the Structure Manager at some point? I am not able to find that status in the window. @CCP_Convict @CCP_karkur @CSM

Best,

1 Like

so you take a orca and a webber … problem solved … 2 or 3 iki … no problem at al …

hmm … because there is to less content in EVE … if you have to less content you are lazy … ggg … ok ok ok just kidding :wink:

the @Brisc_Rubal

JuuR

I just want to mention I am really appreciative of the work done on the old map.

I found the old map to be superior in every respect I use the ingame map in, and I was afraid the old map would be not maintained.

So, I am grateful for the attention it has received as to bugs and the inclusion of new mechanics (weather).

1 Like

Then give it to the new players but let the vets opt out from the get go.

When they brought in the new map, they had an old map toggle in the settings from the get go. That was the right way.

2 Likes

Ignoring player wishes,putting live what nobody wants or ask for…

Good job CCP…

2 Likes

Which won’t get you out of a bubble. An MJD will. It’s just a call CCP made about how mobile they want those things to be. vOv

… is usually a far better form of game design than design-by-mob-rule, yes.

umm … you will carry 10 to 30 bill and dont use scouts?
it sucks and it would be ok to hve DST size but … we cant choose …

JuuR

Ok, so, scouts, right? Scouts are gonna see the cloaked interdictor in a WH, when he’s not in local? They’re gonna spot the other cloaked ships, too?

Scouts are awesome, but they’re not a panacea, and sometimes, you have to go through someone else’s hole to get stuff from k-space back to your system.

Reduce the price on the core as they are ridiculously over price for what it cost for the structure it self and serve no purpose whatsoever
#ripoff