Version 18.10 - General Feedback

Can I get the font back to how it was yesterday? Now it feels like it’s not bright enough (for me).

Can’t you just let us pick a font from our computer and set its color, weight and brightness if we don’t like
the default one?
i think you’d get far less complaints about it.

5 Likes

Nice, you can filter for Trig MV. Why is this filter only in the new crap map? Why can’t you see the Trig MV in the Agency even though there is a button to show them in the Agency?

1 Like

Also: Are there really only 10 people in all of Pochven in space? And 30 docked?

:rofl: :rofl:

Also: Are there really only 10 people in all of Pochven in space? And 30 docked?

Still no clue how to get in.

No filaments on the market and no wormholes found.

Design Bullies are right and the rest of us are uninformed.

1 Like

To be fair, it took some work to make the new font even worse, but kudos to CCP, they have managed it.

The brightness of the new font was not the issue, and you have now made it even more unreadable.

The issues were:

Characters to thick
Characters too close together with lack of spacing
Text blurry and unclear
BOLD text too bright
Text in opened folders (eg Bookmarks) bold (instead of standard) and too bright

Any chance of fixing this anytime soon ?

We all know you will not revert to the old text, as this would be an admission that you screwed up, which is something you NEVER admit to, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

3 Likes

sigh

Another big swing and a miss with this one, CCP.

Still, gotta give you some credit for, you know, actually doing something.

1 Like

This grey font makes no sense to me, the font itself is fine but the grey text is just weird and silly. Not a fan.

2 Likes

Yeah I like the font especially the numbers seem to be clear, instead of having to look at the numbers 3 or 4 times to read them with the old text. But the grey… not sure what that is for maybe to cut the brightness.

2 Likes

Grey on grey is unreadable, can you please put the font back to yesterdays attempt?

2 Likes

The standing gains from helping triglavians in T-Space is abysmal (pun intended). 0.004 per engagement no matter how many we kill? Is this intentional or is this a bug?

Eye strain is caused by the eye having to constantly change between text sizes and brightness.

Whats wrong with this picture…

5 Likes

Nothing is wrong with it besides the grey font. I don’t run around looking at bookmarks all day. Two different windows.

1 Like

FONT RENDERING IS STILL :poop:

Roll back the changes.

Who at CCP needs glasses to see better whats wrong with that font rendering?

8 Likes

Maybe get rid of the 14 inch monochrome monitor and get 4k (like the rest of the planet in 2020), then you would see it looks like ■■■■.

I’ve complained about the UI a few times in the past due to pointless changes making it virtually unplayable. This is another.

I also suffer from migraines and the stress of trying to figure out what the ■■■■ people are actually writing is literally giving me a headache. PLEASE for the love of good, just do what other games do, put some options in for different fonts, fonts brightnesses, colours and whatever else and then LEAVE IT ALONE.

Stop trying to be Apple, you don’t need to decide one single option for people to look at.

2 Likes

While on the topic of font/communications if and when font glare is addressed, please consider coding in the ability to toggle some form of in corp chat notification re afk.

Also, could we have the ability / option to communicate via chat/ship bubble to local ships ?

I hear it’s called the local chat channel.

I meant immed vicinity -ie fleet and non fleet pilots

Amarr now 45 jumps from Jita? That can not possibly be intended. The detrimental consequences are staggering. Please fix!