Version 18.10 - General Feedback

well, if deactivating gates is a feature, and not a bug, just refund my subscrition, as it makes no sense being in this game at all when i cannot move anywhere…

13 Likes

they overlooked the fact their table has no mention of pyerite or mex and then gutted the minerals from most ores.

CCP decided to hurtle ahead with these changes, without considering they may not having been fully aware of what it would cause.

8 Likes

Also, LOVE the option to turn the graphics off, just like in the 80s.

Could you maybe see to removing the message reminding me I have turned the graphics off? Ta

Oh oh I also love the new font.

So much easier to read.

Tidi at Login ?? thats new lol “Added 1 account to start-up queue” thats all I get

EVE, the largest sandbox just became the worlds smallest ( single system)

9 Likes

Why mess with fonts? All the double space sized spaces now just seem really weird when looking at anything. And wasteful too. Please put regular sized spacing back before my MLA literate brain explodes.

8 Likes

EVE is no longer a single shard but a single system instanced. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to know, however no egress from system and no WH exits does somewhat restrict current play-style :rofl: Station sounds are awesomely ominous :scream:

2 Likes

Like I GET that gat disruption is lore mechanics, but I have been at a gate for a while now, and as much as I like rush hour simulator '99 I would love to check out the new Ore Anomalies in High Sec. (Which is funny because you said you were removing them)

Come on Chrome Cast Penguins, help me out!

1 Like

The new font looks absolutely terrible. The letters look fuzzy and they are too close together. Especially bold text. Roll back this change. This genuinely hurts my eyes.

9 Likes

I can’t find that system anywhere.

You can change the font back in the options menu.

for crying out loud.

Sobaseki

1 Like

Stuck on login screen.
Even after closing launcher and restarting still grey button on account without any visible action.
Launcher log shows some web error? (sorry not IT one - just want to play)

Yuhelia is not a triglavian controlled system. Please re-enable all the gates \o/

3 Likes

CCP removed the butterfly effect with proving grounds.

which they underpinned by people wanting to choose when and how they played the game, removing risk/reward from it also in the process.

now they change the fundamentals of the game because the economy is dying.

and lastly they decide to throw in some shitty instanced and scripted content with no lore or real backstory, deactivating regions which were largely unaffected by the triglavian invasion is nigh on idiotic.

maybe old CCP burned the handbook of ideas and the gameplan before the handover to PA who have been left to figure it out themselves, idek.

but by god am i glad i’ve not paid for sub in a while with IRL money.

8 Likes

I confirm it looks disgusting. If earlier the Russian font (style) coincided with the English one and looked organic, now it’s a mess.

2 Likes

This trade hub lock I noticed just now would make a lot more sense and might trigger some hardcore station traders but I would like to suggest that if these trade hub disruptions could be something of a routine but in such way that only 1 trade hub gets locked at a time and for a day or at least few hours every few days.

Say on Day 1, Jita gets locked for 6-12-18-24 hours, after a random day count after Jita gets unlocked, could be 2-5 days, another trade hub gets locked for 6-12-18-24 hours. This will help create a catching up effect in other trade hubs. As a Khanid and mostly using Amarr trade hub *Dodixie at times, I still feel poor Rens needs to catch up to be more competitive.

This might create some distress to some station traders, but might bring some relief to traders in other trade hubs.

Its just a suggestion.

There are Filaments available to purchase in the stations apparently - for travelling to “known space”

The ore belts in 0.0 are completely empty. Is that on purpose?
As in no ore whatsoever.