Version 18.10 - General Feedback

OODA Loop Expert System Package
String Charge Evaluation Couple

Can you make this 2 items more available? Maybe with data or relic sites so that we can acctualy build EDENCOM tech 2 ammo???

Right now only a few items available in jita at 85m each…
And i think someone said that normaly then you build t2 ammo u get 5000x but only 200 with edencom?

Edit: add ‘Predictive Light Cone Plotter’ to the list…

1 Like

As previously stated the true mission reward is the faction standing if you aren’t in need of the faction standing by all means skip the mission. People pay considerably more (in tags for example) to gain faction increase. I see no issue with this mission mechanic…

Fix :clap: the :clap: font :clap:

3 Likes

Hello

How do we get standing to trigs for new players in high sec? We helped push the system we live into Minor victory and now we can’t get any returning vets or new players into the system due to them being shot.

Are you not wanting people to live in minor victories?

1 Like

Shoot edencom in Edencom MV and Fortresses.

you get a +4 implant for the L4 ore storylines, and once the value of the kernite goes over the value of that implant… that’s what they’re talking about. it ain’t the ISK reward.

Trig systems all should be visible and distinct in every part of UI that takes them into account and on map. Same with Edencom systems. Make them triangles point up or down. Route planer should have 2 options: to avoid Edencom systems and separate one to avoid Trig systems. Or make actual improvement and add option to avoid all enemy sov or faction systems, where you choose it from a list. So people can build their own avoidance lists by use of it.

You can do that now. CCP split the Avoid option into Edencom and Trig Shits. But the route planner itself still does not tell you which systems you go through. I do not understand how CCP could possibly think someone would use the map (let alone their garbage tier beta map) or gate fluff to check the route manually for system statuses and that it would be a good idea to add that instead of actually useful information systems. How divorced removed from reality do you have to be to think like that?

1 Like

Ah ok, but then again, why they dont make it working universally with each faction you would choose? :thinking:

Its only one step really, make player choose what faction to avoid. Or what sec status systems to avoid. In one easily understandable window. Something akin to agent finder, but it would be best route finder.
Route planner needs more love.

6 Likes

If you do that you’re shot in Edencom systems though.

To be honest this is highly unlikely to be fixed. I bought a character once that had such ridiculously bad standings it couldn’t enter gallente or minmatar space (the seller neglected to mention it…). We worked out that it was actually literally impossible to repair the standings in the current game mechanics (I wouldn’t have lived long enough to fix it) and I ended up fighting with GM after GM until eventually I made it all the way up the chain to a Developer who agreed that it was basically impossible and altered them for me artificially.

The creators of this game are a strange bunch to say the least.

Right now, you can probably still buy them. And most mission runners will have small stocks. But eventually, the supply will run out. And most people hauling ore from low/null to high sec market hubs will compress the ore, which makes it unusable for missions.

2 Likes

How can you not see an issue? Skip the mission? The fact people will need to skip the mission now means the mission is broken and there’s the issue.

Yet again, CCP has made sweeping changes to a core component of the game and has neglected to consider all the ramifications of the change.

6 Likes

ccp thinking things through before throwing some thing on the main server would be a first ever

1 Like

Login after the 20.10. patch = again the worst UI font ive ever seen :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

CCPls rename EVE Online to EVE Online - Early Access :joy:

2 Likes

Uh, have you been introduced to the concept of consequences? No, well maybe educate yourself then instead of complaining. You shot down countless of Gallente and Minmatar war ships and installations, which means you lost your standings and rightfully so should have a very hard time moving around in Gallente and Minmatar space. This is working exactly as intended. I have done the same on one char of mine and I like it that way. If you don’t like it, maybe you should have thought about your actions before mindlessly shooting at things. I have done that, too, on one of my other chars and managed to keep my standings with Minmatar above -5 even though I have +8 Amarr.

As it should be, as it should be. :slight_smile:

You didn’t thoroughly read the player’s post: they purchased the character with negative standings that were not disclosed properly, and the standings mechanics didn’t allow for recovery in a game-viable timeframe.

As much as I can understand based on the exploit thread, the problem was that some high-level sites had high value structures that were easy to access and destroy without bothering with the rest of the site.

And instead of nerfing the structures in question to solve the exploit, they decided to nerf the entire faction…

If the seller neglected to mention that fact, he could just ask CCP to reverse this transaction. I wonder, however, if this bought char was marketed as Caldari trading alt. This would have given away the bad standings to Gallente.