Version 18.11 - Known Issues

were docking ranges on npc stations changed? i know in my home system things seem to have been expanded. which has messed up a lot of bookmarks and bumpping games.

1 Like

Yes, the ruined the docking ranges. Seems to me just a certain type of gellente structure

2 Likes

Contracts are broken. Any updates?

2 Likes

Characters cannot be found in search.
Contracts are unable to be made.

No communication from you regarding this issue either on twitter, reddit, these forums or via in-game notifications.
The lack of communication from CCP is what is killing this game.

1 Like

Hey guys,

We are actively investigating the issues with contract creation and search for in-game characters not working properly. I do not have an ETA at this moment but rest assured that we are working on resolving both problems as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

any update on when the POS gets fixed? its impossible to put in ships they stay as “shadow” if bumped out they can be killed even if they show in the array like with my corp mates titan https://zkillboard.com/kill/88613265/ after it got killed it disappeared out of the array… would be nice if u fix these game breaking bugs and answer my corp mate on the ticket he wrote 2 days ago… shame on u CCP really bad support maybe i have to stop paying omega until its fixed (maybe all players should stop paying and see how fast u fix it then)

2 Likes

Hey, any idea when docking ranges are going to be fixed? Or is this now a “feature?”

Im sorry for your pal’s loss but thats heccin funny

Yep, I’m currently seeing the same with my ships in a POS. Not parking my Super in an XL SMA any time soon, that’s for sure! I hope your friend’s loss is reimbursed.

1 Like

Any detached inventory windows set when you are docked are cleared when you undock and will not reload once redocked

Not sure why you have this crossed out.
It’s still happening

Now that CCP turned off the Overlay compass by default, wouldn’t it be nice if anomaly, signature, structure brackets would load properly so that you do not have to turn them on and off to make them load properly?

Because to use good coding practices from the past you need that good coders from the past who practice them.

2 Likes

Whatever you have done since yesterday, you broke stacked windows. Before yesterday, when I scanned hacking containers, the stacked windows would appear in scan order from left to right. First scan window first, last scan window last. Now the order is reversed and the first scan window gets pushed further and further to the right side of the stack. Now I have to click more to see the things in order of my hacks which is a great convenience gain… NOT.

If someone things this is logical and did this intentionally., I have to disappoint you. It is just as illogical as the reversed health bars in the watch list.

2 Likes

Launcher update on 17-11 broke my client, refuses to load with isboxer.
Worked fine yesteday ;(

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
 <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
  <Version>0</Version> 
  <Level>2</Level> 
  <Task>100</Task> 
  <Opcode>0</Opcode> 
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-11-17T16:49:31.5679243Z" /> 
  <EventRecordID>9585</EventRecordID> 
  <Correlation /> 
  <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" /> 
  <Channel>Application</Channel> 
  <Computer>i78700k-PC</Computer> 
  <Security /> 
  </System>
 <EventData>
  <Data>evelauncher.exe</Data> 
  <Data>1842.222.1236.0</Data> 
  <Data>5fa97035</Data> 
  <Data>unknown</Data> 
  <Data>0.0.0.0</Data> 
  <Data>00000000</Data> 
  <Data>c0000005</Data> 
  <Data>00730025</Data> 
  <Data>e44</Data> 
  <Data>01d6bd019bce6988</Data> 
  <Data>H:\EVE\Launcher\evelauncher.exe</Data> 
  <Data>unknown</Data> 
  <Data>aed58b66-7253-4c76-ac7e-9c1a6d7f6c8a</Data> 
  <Data /> 
  <Data /> 
  </EventData>
  </Event>
1 Like

the activity tracker reset

3 Likes

Today my Launcher dose not even start any more. Yesterday 17 November was fine but not any more.
I get only the splash screen with CCP and then nothing.

WHY did they turn off the compass by default, btw? Was it too confusing for the newbs or something?

Turned mine back on the other day but I think I might need to do it separately for my alts… mental to-do lists, always expanding.

The first (or is it second?) exploration career agent mission tells rookies to turn the sensor overlay on- so now that it’s off by default, that mission text makes sense. Seems a roundabout way of “fixing” the mission, but whatever.

Now all that needs to be added is directions for how they turn it on.

1 Like

Ah, I see. thanks for the info. haven’t done the tutorial or career agent missions since July 2019. Seems they’ve been changin’ 'em in the past 15 months or so, good good.

Yeah, I figured out it was in the little hamburger menu where you also show passive modules or not and all that. But a newbie is gonna be… hunting and asking for help.

1 Like