Version 18.12 - General Feedback

try PVE in highsec :slight_smile:. You always need to watch your back.

i sit pretty chill in my golem < lol

Unless it’s causing a problem to the game as a whole.

CCP are looking for ways to stop big players from making so much more wealth than little players, especially if it is with little effort or risk.

Looking around at the cry babies in this thread it seems like this drone change was well aimed.

6 Likes

And all they are hitting are small players … good job

1 Like

It wont change anything. Iv allready changed the way i rat. still with 10 toons and now i make almost 2b a hour. over 400m more then what i was making before. Let that sink in

Congratulations, then stop crying.

5 Likes

Apparently you need to let that sink in …

1 Like

Unfortunitly. They cant do anything do make it harder or reduce the income people like me make. because we meta the hell out of it and min max everything. CCP isnt very smart when it comes to plans, especially when it comes to executing them

1 Like

Im more worried that more people wont chose to rat. Or mine. Thus reducing the targets i have to shoot…

So why are you crying so hard?

3 Likes

the coment stated above^

The biggest whiner in this thread has 10 accounts.

Sure sure.

6 Likes

thank you for this wonderful patch ccp, keep up the good work, many many players are very thankfull for everything you are doing for us at this time of year

2 Likes

What CCP want is for everyone to pay to play - buy plex, buy plex and buy plex. I pay with a subscription. STOP taking the game backwards. Rather than carpet bombing all players with the nerf bat, spend a little time looking at precise ways to tackle issues in game.

A really really bad move this.

2 Likes

i would much rather see CCP compleatly uproot PVE as a whole. instead of little changes. Why they dont make it so you have to rat as a group is beyond me. Just amagin it was imposible to solo a horde… or a heaven… How that would shift everything

That’ll help the little guy…

4 Likes

Ill give you a example. Anyone that multibox rats or rats core garrisons in C5 space will allready know what im talking about. Less rats over all, more powerfull, Way more risk involed. But more reward. Make the raters comit like rorq pilots comiting to a belt for 5 minuts. This will make it easyer for a player base to take care of the isk flooding isue… AND… add more fights/losses overall

Oh. Im not done yet…
The bounty system… if you want to get real. Its ■■■■■■■■. Direct payouts? How does that make sense?
WH Sights require you to take the tokens to amar and sell them adding even more risk via ganking ect. Why even bother with the ESS… tho it is funn as hell… but i dont think rats should pay out directly. this never made sense to me

Sansha Incursions is excellent example of high-end group PvE content, I with there is more of that in EvE.

ratting should be made harder overall not more inconvenient. because at the end of the day. someone is just going to change there scrypt to press f and turn on auto lock back…