Version 18.12 - General Feedback

Very intelligent. Bravo.

I must be doing something right if the responses have stooped to this level.

2 Likes

Š³Š“Šµ Š°Š½Š¾Š½Ń чтŠ¾ Š“рŠ¾Š½Ń‹ Š½Šµ рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°ŃŽŃ‚ Š² ŠæŠ¾Š¼Š¾Ń‰Šø?
where is the announcement that drones are not working in the help?

<<If no currency has ever left your bank account and gone into CCPā€™s bank account you are not helping CCP.>>

Buying a plex is the same as buying a subscription. Someone paid CCP one way or an other.

1 Like

If you are buying PLEX from CCP, when sure, real money go from your bank account. But what you will do if there is no demand for PLEX? If everyone will pay sub fees from own wallet, then there will be noone to exchange your PLEX for Isk.

2 Likes

what does it have to do with it, they ruined the game for all industries in eve

Mirandaā€™s right. CCP could well offer ISK for Plex itself, or introduce an ISK floor for Plex. You donā€™t need ISK from the players for this. If the players donā€™t want or canā€™t offer enough ISK for PLEX, they will have to subscribe to the accounts as usual, and CCP can continue to offer ISK to other PLEX sellers. No problem at all.

PS: Look at Eve Echoes. here the provider dictates the min/max ISK limit for all items, also for plex. if you are above or below this limit you get ā€œwaiting timeā€ for your offer, which actively takes you out of the trade. why shouldnā€™t it happen here?

2 Likes

Yes me. I helped CCP. With actual cash.

The person buying PLEX from the proceeds of 15 AFK Ishtars doesnā€™t help CCP at all. No cash at all.

If a sub costs Ā£10 and PLEX costs Ā£15 and both of those have been purchased by me, I contribute Ā£25 to CCP. If you buy that PLEX for ISK you contribute Ā£0 to CCP.

Too long people like you have used this BS ā€˜logicā€™ to justify 15 AFK multibox accounts.

Seems like itā€™s not working for CCP (or maybe Pearly Abyss) and they are beginning to fight back.

Good.

1 Like

same here

So changes to the drones auto-aggression against NPC have been introduced. Time will show what the effect of this decision will be - game economy may be healthier, but there will also be fewer players. I am not convinced that less people in the game (and therefore less PvP content) and reduced income for CCP (because some people will stop multiboxing, others will decide to ā€œtake a break from the gameā€ and switch to Alpha state to watch the developments without spending any more money) is just something to be happy about.

The changes to ADM modifiers seem a good thing. The Japanese localisation of the game deserves appreciation. Tech 2 salvage drones are an interesting addition to the game.

@CCP_Dopamine
Thank You for explaining rules about ice belts respawns in this thread. I would also like to ask about one aspect raised in Patch Notes 18.12 :

ā€œFixed an issue where Monitor objects within World Ark Flashpoint sites would give a large amount of standingsā€

Does this mean that all the players (if there were any) who got a large amount of standing in this way - have had the consequences of revoking their standings in the amount that they got by using this now fixed error, as the CCP did in the past with the rogue drones structures at the end of October 2020?

Nope. A lot of people play only because they can do it for ā€œfreeā€, exchanging their time for in-game currency. Take this away and you will see drastic decline in Omega numbers.

2 Likes

Read the rest of it:

The old rule was ā€˜it will respawn in the same system, and there will only be 1 ice anomaly per systemā€™. So now, people who mine ice may wind up with no anomalies in their space for a while. ā€˜Randomlyā€™.

@CCP_Dopamine @CCP_Convict @CCP_Aurora @CCP_Rattatiā€”does this mean reseeded randomly among all systems with potential ice anomalies, or is it ā€˜any of the systems in the regionā€™?

In other words, despite being astronomically unlikely, is it possible for the code to randomly reseed to the point where there are no ice anomalies at all in an entire region? Is it possible to end up with no Gallente ice anomalies in the game? Does this impact highsec, lowsec, and nullsec, or just one or two of those? Does it impact j-space ice anomalies?

1 Like

How many PLEX you will buy if noone will offer Isk for it?

1 Like

Donā€™t like the drone changes? Just fly Caldari - No issue with drones ever again - auto-targeting missiles ftw

2 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s why CCP is fighting against it? because there are too many people playing for ā€œfreeā€ and therefore too much ISK and itā€™s too easy to finance your monthly subscription with ISK? I know what I am talking about. I only need three evenings of 3 hours each to get a monthly subscription. It is much too easy!

3 Likes

You making like 60$ per month to CCP, why they may want to fight you and drive you away?

They may want you to work harder for it, but forcing you to abandon most of your alts seems counter-productive.

1 Like

That would mean fewer PLEX being bought from other players, which will mean fewer PLEX being bought by players from CCP. Every account PLEXed through ISK is still real-world money in CCPā€™s pocket. They donā€™t want to kill that.

2 Likes

Arrendis, that is not quite right. The people who buy PLEX from CCP and then sell it need ISK. CCP is able to print ISK on their own, so they donā€™t need other players who produce huge amounts of ISK. And if the ā€œto get ISKā€ gets harder and some of PLEXers jump off, but the rest of them donā€™t sub through PLEX, but through abo subscriptions, CCP has even more of it.

at the SPP is it exactly all at home? or not all?

You are still missing the point. But one day, youā€™ll be right. Keep trying.

They can go this way, it will be end of EVE as we know it. Sell ISK directly, then sell ships and fits directly and so on, welcome to pay-to-win game.

1 Like