Version 18.12 - General Feedback

Running hordes is the best I can do down here. Drone regions are ■■■■, and the bounty risk modifier is making it even shittier.

You getting 50 mil/hour, so you need 30 hours to buy 30 days of Omega subscription, which cost 15$. So you working for 0.5$ per hour - this is awful rate, unless you having fun doing it.

2 Likes

We don’t get good sites like the rest of the galaxy, call it a design flaw.

Are you nailed down to this part of space? Someone took you as prisoner and put in drone region?

1 Like

guys…have you tried pressing F?

I pressed F and my drones worked!!!

6 Likes

Moving a lot of stations and people would cost a lot, around 22b.

Be happy, if it sucks space nobody will want to take it from you. :sweat_smile::heart:

so dont buy plexs to putt on market if its a problem for you

The real issue here is one of engagement and expectation. CCP’s PvE content is… well, it’s bad, let’s face it. And so, to keep people doing it, they’ve made it low-effort, to go with the low-engagement. Until they make it more engaging (which will take a lot more than changing how drones work), extra effort pretty much comes across as making people work for their boredom.

3 Likes

It’s not going to be all alts is it?

Not everyone afk rats with their alts.

Yes, the only fun PVE I’ve done was filaments, but they don’t pay well enough to bother.

btw, @CCP_dopamine:

• Updated Daily Login Rewards to make getting Skillpoints more visceral and understandable.

‘Visceral’? Really? I’m gonna push that button tomorrow to get the 150k SP and it’s gonna be visceral?

3 Likes

I think it will be a lot, but exact numbers available only to CCP.

Even that, once you have the build right and you know what the variations are and do, is all the same thing in the end: lock target, push button, wait. Repeat on next target.

CCP literally has an MMO where you go out, find the mobs, hit autoattack, and wait.

2 Likes

Guess i should thank CCP for making me loosen up on playing the game and not plexing my ratter accounts. :slight_smile:

It was my main source of income, which was already pretty much f*d up by the ESS changes (those 40% cut from ticks hurt like hell)… Now no drone agro…

The main thing is - for botters this changes bring just 1 check (if target is dead) and 1 F … So like, 2 lines of code more…

For AFK ratters is - bye bye…

This change encourages botting, not us non-botters…

4 Likes

Well, you doing something you don’t like for 30 hours per month? And then some to pay for actual gameplay, like ships and fittings?

1 Like

I wouldnt say don’t like, but rather something that could be way more engaging. Don’t put words into my mouth.

I’m just asking. So you having fun while doing it?

1 Like

Both are garbage so good riddance.
It’s been too easy for people to spin up half a dozen alts and just spin them in anomalies with zero effort.

2 Likes

no effort? do u know how much ppl are hunting ratters? lol

1 Like