Version 18.12 - General Feedback

How? Exactly the way you said. Now you must play the game. Not multibox 20 afk alts.

7 Likes

No way. You mean you have to interact with the client in order to play a game. That is entirely unfair…/sarc

8 Likes

In high sec at least it was a 4 hour respawn

You go run 10 ishtars and cycle every time a rat dies

1 Like

Why would I pay CCP $150 a month?

Sorry if your preferred way of playing is harder but, from where I sit, it’s a good change. If you want the client to do something, you should have to tell it to do so. Seems quite simple really

1 Like

Increased size of the right-click context menu.

Could we please please get a toggle for this? Then new context menu is ■■■■■■■ huge :cry: I want the old one back.

3 Likes

so i read
Updated Daily Login Rewards to make getting Skillpoints more visceral and understandable.

i logged in and saw nothing
was the change to simply remove it entirely?

1 Like

some people play slightly differently then others obv. I used to super rat before CCP ruined that to. Then i switched to a carrier before CCP ruined that to with the ess. The ess tho. thats ok. Because of the ESS is why i switched to ishtar/gila multibox ratting so i can defend the ESS. But now i cannot even do that sence CCP seems ■■■■■■■ dead set on trashing this ■■■■■■■ game

5 Likes

A quick note that there was an error in the patch notes and there was no change to how Ice Belts are spawned. Instead, we adjusted the rules for spawning Ice Anomalies which are:

• Ice Anomalies are randomly distributed in any of the ice systems after completion.
  • It is possible for more than one Ice Anomalies to be present in a single system.

Sorry for the unnecessary confusion, everyone!

2 Likes

About time we got some transperancy in the updates! Now lets focus on not destroying the game play yea?

is any other steam user NOT being able to start the game? tried restarting everything, didnt fix it

I was able to. Once you click launch on the game from steam. Goto tsk manager and end eve.exe then relaunch. this happens to me from time to time

never complained about updates. this 1 i got to say something. the drone nerf… lol seen alot of ppl say why they quit eve… top answer is always ccp messing with the way ppl play. im now on the same page… dont wanna mine anymore so i switched my orca pilots into drone boats to follow my golem on l4s. now… just done < i pay for 6 accounts monthly now im not lol fix the drones < ill play again

4 Likes

removing drone auto aggression i understand cuts back afk mutiboxing but if were directing drones have ccp removed the annoying thing of them switching aggression in some pve sites
but as a high sec player i have to say the real bad is the buff to ganking by removing timers if podded

1 Like

Rats with ECM are now more challenging. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I SECOND THIS

i pay for 10. I mine, rat. pvp. What ever. CCP just wants to make it harder which makes no sence. I dont plex. I buy plex. I pay for my accounts out of pocket. Why is CCP so deadset on screwing with this?!?!?

2 Likes

Can confirm, magpie MTU icon is gone

Because CCP is not our friend?

1 Like

But we pay them!?