Version 18.12 - General Feedback

You pay your friends?

1 Like

So you mean to tell me you would ■■■■ over your customer base that pays your bills?

1 Like

They havent done it to me because Im not a krab.

They did it to you because your pouring of isk into the economy is harmful to us all.

But I dont expect you to think of anyone but yourself.

2 Likes

If anything. CCP should be making it easyer for people to multi box as that clearly would bring more money in. but instead. There more focused on making it harder. Makes no sence

No they just fixed it, as belts in null where almost empty

Well. That’s the reality that MMO’s is a business. Products prices goes up as time passes by.

Yea. I pour over 30B a month. thats ■■■■ all considering the grand scheem of things. But sure. Lets kill the player base. thats fine

Have fun finding fights when there is no insentive for mining/rating

1 Like

That’s easy, if this changes so bad, as some people say, CCP will see drastic decrease in paying customer numbers.

P.S. I’m myself not really bothered by drone aggro change, I hate PVE drone boats already.

in the meanwhile i’m trying all i can do and my game wont start…

And 1000 krabs like you are also doing it.

Theres plenty of people who control drones manualy that will take your place.

We dont have anything to worry about if you leave.

3 Likes

Good. There better be a mass unsub event. Im tired of the ■■■■■■■■ CCP is pulling and regret buying a year of omega

4 Likes

■■■■. Maybe ill figure a way to run all in 1 sight and never buy plex/omega again and just plex my account with the isk i make from rating in that scale. Just to hold the midle finger

1 Like

You mean play properly?

Thatll show em

Its like you dont even know how this works.

1 Like

I still want to sub. I need a cloak :sweat_smile:

not just drone boats. even when i flew solo with my golem i enjoyed my light scouts atking smaller ships while i torp the npc battleships. now i have to lock more targets and micro drones with torps shield reps etc. currently moving all ships etc into npc stations. no joke ccp just lost 120 a month lol . not much true but im sure im not the only 1 doing it.

4 Likes

Properly? Is there even a improper way to play eve?

2 Likes

we do tell our clients to do many, many things when using drone assist.
I have no problems with removing drone Auto Aggression on NPCs. Nowhere was it stated that Drone Assist would no longer work. This came as a very, very rude shock and I would like this fixed, or at least addressed by CCP.

3 Likes

According to CCP there is now lol

Are you implying they even know what the ■■■■ there talking about?

CCP pls fix the ore anomalies in null, I whant to start mining at least for one day before it gets nerfed…

1 Like