Version 18.12 - General Feedback

No you idiot. we still push buttons. How do you think we warp around

you still didnt get it?
CCP tries to reduce the incomming isk into the eve economy
so first Bounty modifier and ESS to make it more risky and let you take risks to get close to the same result, --> reducing the amount of ppl doing it
now drone changes to reduce the amount of ppl afk ratting or even botting with drones
all leads to reduced isk flow into the economy and that way in a few month time increasing the value off isk
however i guess and really hope the not working drone assist and guard is a bug and not intended as this messes with fleets (thinking of incursions)

1 Like
  • Updated Daily Login Rewards to make getting Skillpoints more visceral and understandable.

What the hell does that even mean? Did your marketing guys write that sentence?

6 Likes

If they wanted to make isk more valueble. They would target botters. Not honest players
Having to push a extra button 10 times is just going to annoy the ■■■■ out of people doing it l igitly. Bots can still do it all day.

3 Likes

yet multibox mining doesnt? LMFAO yeah having someone with 10 accounts in an ice field sure isnt 1 sided lol

By breaking EVE with multiboxing.

You shouldn’t have ‘all this ISK’.

People like you talk about 40 billion as if its nothing and about having to press a single button on 15 accounts as if it’s a terrible tragedy.

Both of these things are part of a very broken attitude to EVE - that being that a) EVE should be very easy to play, even when juggling 15 spaceships at once and b) ISK should be very easy to obtain.

It’s all broken, but you can’t see it, because it’s gone on for so long that you feel entitled to easy riches and easy multi boxing. Neither should be easy.

EVE has been incredibly broken for a long time - just listening to you complain that having to press F is ‘taxing’ is all the evidence needed.

If this kills off the easy billions without pressing any buttons playstyle then GOOD.

10 Likes

This don’t affect botters

1 Like

Ight you got a point. But, Whos to say i dont deserve it? I worked for it after all…

But it doesnt matter. Having to push a extra button only makes it harder for people that dont bot multiboxing or not… Bots will still do bot things.

2 Likes

This is actually merely a symptom of the actual problem - everyone is swimming in so much ISK due to multiboxing 15 accounts without pressing any buttons that it’s impossiblle for destruction to keep up!

So you kinda have it backwards.

1 Like

On that note im done with my rant. I made my point. CCP still needs to adress the asist mech. That should still be a thing there is no reason you shouldnt be able to asist drones to other players - THIS INCLUDES CARRIERS/SUPERS

if my drones dont auto engage anymore. i want my carrier hub on my golem ty. i want my drones to also have multi functions like my fighters :slight_smile: want me to play add some functions worth my time <> lol

1 Like

Defender missiles? Auto-Targeting Missiles? Smartbombs?

i am all in favour of removing the drone auto-aggro on NPCs.
Drone Assist on NPCs is another matter entirely. If this is what they intended, then at the very least, some warning would have been nice.

Damn so many whiners. If you read the TOS, you’d see the CCP can make changes like these whether you like it or not. Making multiboxing harder is a great thing. If you are going to control more than one character, there should be more risk and challenge in doing so.

5 Likes

there is no reason multiboxing should be harder. Yea. It makes it unfair, dont like it? Get on that level then. Dont hide behind CCPs bullcrap ideas because you are to cheap to buy more toons

1 Like

No, instead of crying to CCP hammer, drop on those 15 afk ships and kill them. Should not be difficult, they are AFK after all right?

1 Like

Multibox means your panfam in the right screen and goonswarm on the left screen?. :laughing: :v:

2 Likes

Who says I’m not multiboxing? Assuming just makes you an ass

ass or not. my point is still valid