Version 18.12 - Known Issues

Good day, everyone,

Please use this thread for discussing and reporting known issues from the monthly deployment (Version 18.12).

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

7 Likes

KNOWN ISSUES:

Balancing

• No subsystem skill loss occurs on destruction when piloting a T3 Cruiser

Events

• Wightstorm data sites are incorrectly dropping Nightmare BPOs, as opposed to single-use BPCs.

Graphics

• Minokawa Yoiul Star SKIN unintentionally displays Police Lights VFX
  • Weather effects do not display when ‘looking’ at objects other than your ship in space
  • Mobile Tractor Units are missing their icons

User Interface

• Missing Cosmic Signatures when Scanning

Missions & NPCs

• R&D Agents’ Research Service is not behaving correctly and often fails

Technical

• Ice Storm Nebula Environment has too much bloom when Post Processing is set to High
  • Daily challenge rewards will sometimes not appear in the redeem queue until a relog

Miscellaneous

• Unable to self-destruct pod in certain stations
9 Likes

Tin foil on:

No skill loss on T3C is not a bug but CCP stealth testing. When it will go horribly wrong they can just revert and say it was only bug.

10 Likes

Seems to be a problem with the MTUs Ui…

8 Likes

Is it just me or do signatures disappear when you try to scan them? I have a system currently with 2 chars. 1 just tried to scan a signature and it disappeared after the first scan run, it is not ignored. The other char still sees the signature in the probe window.

Switched system: 2 unscanned signatures. 1 disappeared after the first scan run, the other stayed and I could scan it.

Went back into the previous system but the unscanned signature there did not come back.

Every system I have visited so far has 1 fake signature.

When you do not have scan probes over the fake signature, it does not disappear. I just probed in empty space and a system with 4 sigs kept the 4 sigs. But as soon as I moved my probes over the unscanned sig and scanned it, it vanished.

#CCPQualityCoding

4 Likes

Can’t start the game. Steam user here.
I try to start it from the launcher and literally nothing happens

2 Likes

Death Cloning (self-destruct) inside citadels is broken.

1 Like

Same issue. Self-Destruct in stations is not working.

2 Likes

Why not, is long overdue. The T3Cs are far from being as strong as they used to be.

6 Likes

I’m not against it. It’s just funny for me that they probably doing it that way.

Neural Remap and attributes next #CCPlease

The same in null.

Drone Assist seems totally borked. Please fix.

13 Likes

Its not only with signatures , also with ore anomalies…(null)

2 Likes

There seems to be a problem with citadel clone bay function for self-destructing the active clone. It doesn’t work.

2 Likes

it’s not just you.
I had a sig disappear on me in 0.0

The change to drones has had unintended (or uncommunicated) consequences.

Drones will no longer follow agro if “assigned” to another player.

In a fleet, it was possible to ‘assign’ drones to a fleet member, and they’d follow aggressive actions by that player - shooting, webbing, pointing, painting, etc. That now no longer works - the drones just follow the player they’re assigned to and do not take aggressive actions.

7 Likes

In PvE or PvP?

in both cases

Haven’t tested PvP, but it’s the case in PvE. And that’s not what the patch notes claimed would happen.

Can confirm this.