Version 19.04 - General Feedback

Please change the Probe scanner window back to how it was. NOBODY wants this. I live in wormhole space and this makes it a complete drag to scan anything, which is the primary thing I do.

4 Likes

Itā€™d be great to think that CCP saw how many people who have never posted here - or not for over a year - are posting to try and elicit some kind of reaction from them, and actually acknowledge that needlessly moving one of the most used interfaces in the game to the opposite side is a complete ā– ā– ā– ā–  up.

Also, donā€™t blame devs. Devs donā€™t make decisions like this, product managers and UX designers do - and ultimately itā€™s the product manager who bears responsibility. He or she has not asked, has not justified, and now faces the ultimate test of whether they should have a job: Will they listen to the feedback and address it?

1 Like

My name is nobody.

thanks for the tip Mevatla Vekraspek. Apparently ccp wasnā€™t that stupid but unfortunately it wasnā€™t communicated either

1 Like

Why CCP moved Probe window to the right?
Please change it back to the left.
Or at least give players a choice for the side.

5 Likes

I like the new lock window feature, I really dislike transparent window so I could not pin windows before.

I was wondering if you could add the feature to the neocom bar on the left ? so I can make it not transparent as well

The Pochven changes are ludicrous. I feel like the past two months Iā€™ve spent establishing myself in Pochven have been a waste of time.

The downside of positive trig standings is of course, negative edencom standings. That was a price worth paying for the exclusivity of Pochven. Now that exclusivity is gone, all I have is the disadvantage of negative edencom standings.

What a kick in the balls. I genuinely feel like Iā€™ve totally wasted my time over the past few months.

2 Likes

Hello!

My question is about trig standings. Iā€™ve spent 20-30 hours of my gameplay life, lost 2 ships and ruined my endencom standings just to be able to use Pochven gates. Now my investment costs nothing: everyone in this game is able use Pochven gates even without Edencom issues. Is there any compensation or whatever to people who did worthless job and feels deceived?

Thanks

4 Likes

Aura with better eyes.

4 Likes

revert the probe window change

2 Likes

In regards to Poochie, theyll tell you Early Access was your reward. Apparently, thats a thing these days in games, I hear.

Heya, I would just like to know if you will fix the scan window or not. Some communication about it would be very much appreciated. I tried playing as I normally do this morning with scanning things down and tbh its not worth the effort to me to try and totally move all my windows around and relearn how to use the scan windows on the right. And when I undock the scan windows it is taking me 2-3 x more clicks to do things I did before the change and the game just isnā€™t fun anymore for me. Iā€™m sad because Iā€™ve enjoyed Eve, more so interacting with corp-mates along the way, but this is probably the end for me if it wonā€™t be fixed; so knowing what to expect would be great, so I donā€™t waste time on something that will just frustrate me in the end. Thanks

1 Like

And what are UX designers and product managers? Correct, developers. :thinking:

Are you seriously giving up on the game just because the window is not in the same position ? I mean yes itā€™s a bad move on CCP, but I think people are being too dramatic.

2 Likes

Heya, Working anom sites is one of my fav things to do in Eve, mostly do it in hs and wh these days. So using the layout the way I had it the past year and a half was like a 2nd nature and I used it 80% of the time Iā€™m playing Eve. So yeah it really affects my game play. There are other things happening in my personal life atm that means Iā€™m going to be less active on Eve than Iā€™d like to anyway the next few months, this really is just pushing me to not bother even trying to keep omega going till I maybe find it fun again. For people who donā€™t scan practically all the time, this change might not be a big deal or perhaps people can adjust or find the new system better than the old. Iā€™m happy if that is the case for them. This is just where Iā€™m at.

Itā€™s way more usable than the atrocious wallet update.

dscan and probe scan align to rightā€¦this totally screws with how I use these panels. I m used to the probe scan being aligned left in system map. I would like the option to align left or right

CCP: All your data on your metered connection belongs to us.

Loving it how incomplete the Patch Notes are, a perfect representation of CCPā€™s level of competence. Yesterday it was reported that window stacks would not close properly, today they close properly again but nothing about it in the patch notes.

1 Like

Being able to use the gates is great and all, but we still need Triglavian Agents like we have in empire space not just for standing but for lore and story as well. =)