Version 19.04 - Known Issues

I can do basic rounding maths. Obviously, you are correct regarding the rounding to 0.5, however, the issue is with the contracting window and contract information dot, where it is showing it as dark orange, which is the color that denotes a low-sec system. That has never been the case in the past. It should be yellow, like in the autopilot route.

1 Like

I have work around for the transparent chat windows, easier to read, copy and paste into notepad which gets rid of the transparency so you can read it.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine

You forgot to list Market bugs. Some of these Market bugs have been active for years now.

CCP’s priorities on what to fix is way messed up, a damn background screen on character selection page is nowhere near as important as the in-game Market Interface.

2 Likes

The option is on the targeting anchor origin ( the thing you move to move the whole locked targets row around , the little crosshair ) , right click it the option is there.

Weapon sounds are still dead.

And it looks like that this issue is much more widespread. Contracts to Dammalin are marked as low sec location as well even though Dammalin is high sec. Oshaima is another location that shows low sec even though it’s high sec. Gamis, Ihal, Artisine, Arnola too.
Pretty much any system that is below 0.5 true sec is marked as low sec in the contracts. Even Ihal with the 0.49 truesec according to Dotlan is low sec, while Hek with 0.54 is marked as high sec.

The color for deep low sec locations like Irmalin show the red of null sec, not the deep low sec red for 0.1.

#CCPRound strikes again

1 Like

I have the same issues on multiple characters; that when you undock/dock/jump clone/relog the items and ship hangar window will close. The inventory window and Corp hangar will stay open. On top of that the short cut for ship and items do not work anymore, they instead gave an error “20:48:40 Notify The item is no longer within your reach.”

I just now saw this and it’s driving me crazy; first off becouse there is NO REASON to change it, since it’s more inconvinienced this way, second reason it’s that it’s also anchored right in floating mode with NO WAY to change sides :angry:

CCP, change/fix this please.

2 Likes

Shortcuts not working, when I try to use my shortcuts for ship hangar and item hangar, I’m being “The item is no longer in reach.”

what are the market bugs?

These Market Bugs have been active for way too long… There’s also a bug in the Contracts Window, using search option for a specific item won’t find and/or display it.

No Market Listing
(No option to place buy/sell order)

Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Cap
Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers T-Shirt
Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Pants
Men’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit

Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Cap
Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers T-Shirt
Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Pants
Women’s Yoiul Stormchasers Suit

No Market Listing
(can place buy/sell order - will show using market search option)

Men’s Biosecurity Response Team Mask
Women’s Biosecurity Response Team Mask

No Market Listing
(can place buy/sell order if item is in hangar - won’t show using market search option)

Women’s ‘Farsight’ Augmented Spectacles

Wrong Market Category

Women’s Sisters Of Eve Advanced Combat Suit
(Listed in: Apparel / Men’s Clothing / Outerwear)

Women’s Capsuleer Day XVII T-Shirt
(Listed in: Apparel / Men’s Clothing / Tops)

grafik

Why is Squad 1 not listed at the top right under Wing Commander? :thinking:

1 Like

Press on those three white horizontal lines to get HUD options menu. Then select “Enable always above fullscreen view”. It’s an option, not a bug.
But I agree, it’s anoying, CCP should have enable it as default for everyone.

1 Like

That’s what happens when I take control of a structure. Ship hangar duplicates but not Item hangar. After relinquishing structure control, this happens:

2 Ship hangars and I the on screen notification shows when I try to open Item or Ship hangar. I have to undock and redock to fix that. If I closed the Ship hangar window, I cannot reopen them at all. The game keeps telling me that the item is not within my reach. Even after I reopened them via the Inventory’s “Open in new window (SHIFT - Click”, the game keeps telling me that the items are out of reach if I try to open them via the hotkey.

Relogging does not fix the issue, it makes it worse actually. After relogging, all hangar windows are closed and I can’t reopen them.

And an additional info: I just docked another char in a structure who did not take control of a structure and just came in from another system. The char cannot open the Item or Ship hangar via hotkeys either.

Hotkeys work perfectly fine in NPC stations. Who said that structures were better than stations? What a fool.

2 Likes

Market transactions not updating in wallet.
Must close wallet window and reopen to see latest transactions.

Is there a way to set “Always above fullscreen views” as the default for everything? Its kinda tedious to have to go through and select this for every individual window and display on every character.

deleted

EOM Event rats warp off way too ofthen.
When you first enter the site and there are other ships with you, 9/10 times the rats will warp in, then warp off (even if they land at 10 km) then warp back down, and if you moved, they will warp off again…
This hapens even with wave 2 and the second pocket.
Also the spawn time (warp in time) for the rats is very high.
Somethimes I believe that the Battleship bugged out and wont come in, then it warps in after a minute or so.

1 Like

Can you please fix the issues that have arisen after this new window patch crap ?

1. The game no longer remembers settings for UI scaling - This is terribly frustrating since when it goes back to 100% ALL THE DAMNED WINDOW positions move again regardless of if they were locked !

2. When the UI is scaled to 110% the Dscan range (the little box where it says 14.3 AU) in the Dscan window does not expand to fit the range so you end up seeing 14 and not the ‘.3’ part.

3. If you have the market price window open along with say your station inventory and the station inventory window overlaps the market prices one… when you right click to adjust a price from the market window all is good, HOWEVER, if you then right click in your station inventory window on “a stack of Tritanium” for example, the focus does not switch to that window - you have to click the main heading bar at the top to switch the focus back to it regardless of “On top” settings.

Neither of these bugs were there before this silly window transparency patch thing that no-one asked for. Please CCP, take some time to sort it out and FixIT.

The repair duration bonus should be increasing the Negative rather than adding the positive.
2021-05-07 01_30_13-EVE - KnightGuard Fury

normally this would be fine. but since the benefit of the module is already negative and your adding a positive to it your making it worse then it was. just make it read that the green “benefit” is adding a negative to further the negative, thus giving a bigger benefit