Version 19.04 - Known Issues

Complete reinstall fixed it for me. CCP’s response was to clear cache, and then try clearing the cache. Maybe try clearing the cache? The cache needs to be cleared :stuck_out_tongue:
I exaggerate, but not impressed by their help on this matter.

@CCP_Dopamine
not exactly a bug or unintended behaviour but stripping nullification off ships previously used specifically for its nullification without reimbursing those pilots in those areas with at least the t1 meta0 module is a really really REALLY bad decision imho.

It will cost people ships and cargo, especially those logged off in interceptors that formerly had nullification and in hostile territory. But it will also anger people specifically towards CCP.

2 Likes

Actually it’s because double click also opens cargo (which AFAIK it doesn’t actually say).

Process is

double click to approach
Get message saying too far away to open cargo
Start hacking
Get within 2.5k and get a warning that you can’t open the cargo.

can’t get out

You have too many warp core stabilizers on your ship. There is a maximum of 1 now.

The message is very unclear to people unaware of this change.

2 Likes

I think I have a DST in Pochen with three. I dont have standings to use the ship fitting function in their station…

No idea if this works with fitting restrictions, but would this be possible?

1. Bring mobile depot to station
  2. Repackage DST
  3. Unpackage DST
  4. Load all modules + mobile depot in unfit DST
  5. Warp unfit DST to safe, anchor mobile depot and refit

Would be scary to undock an unfit DST without cloak and it would mean a loss of rigs, but I think it may be your way out.

1 Like

Good idea, but shes wearing T2 rigs in all her slots lol

R.I.P.

1 Like

iknortite lol

THANK YOU CCP lol

Ship with 3 x WCS docked in structure without core installed. Can’t undock. Can’t change fit. What to do?

Submit a Support Ticket…

And might as well submit a Bug Report too because that’s what this game patch is…

Some windows not focusing when clicking on it again:
Eg - open contract from contract searching window, when clicking on contacts window again previously opened contract window remains in the foreground.

Victorieux Luxury Yacht Only has 1 High Slot, so its EITHER a Cloak Or Interdiction Nullifier I ??

Yep that’s correct you may need a new ship, you may not if you choose to never undock again as I have.

CCP is giving our real-life back 1 patch at time , I only log in now to chat to friends

Seeing this when trying to undock with multiple ships: Dominix, Nereus… etc

Args: {‘groupName’: (7, 315), ‘noOfModulesFitted’: 2, ‘noOfModulesAllowed’: 1}

You can only fit 1 core stab now

Hi we Ran into an issue.
One of our pilots has too many warp core stabs in a ship. So the ship can not be undocked from station. The station does not have fitting capabilities at the moment so removing the warp core stabilizers is not possible.
Is there another solution ?

Submit a Support Ticket - Character stuck…

With the shuttles traits updated today, were the Interbus Shuttle and Leopard missed by accident?

1 Like