Version 19.04 - Known Issues

Why does the Interdiction Nullifier module have a drone bandwidth penalty? That penalty is not listed in the feedback topic nor the patch notes nor the announcement.

1 Like

This bug where the windows do not refocus annoys the hell outta me.
When your inventory is open (say in a main trade hub) and you have the market window open, trying to sell stuff or simply check prices of what you have in your inventory, if they both overlap due to lack of real-estate then the whole process becomes a click fest not unlike Planetary Interaction !

Please FixIT CCP.

+1 to you @Mystic_Dealer for the video showing it

I reported it ages ago way back in this topic.

repackage the ship

repaackage you ship

Not a good idea if it has Rigs on it.

CCP said if anybody is stuck and canā€™t refit their ship, they should submit a Support Ticket.

Submitted a bug report for this but the new Interdiction Nullifier I module has no effect when used on a DST even though the module states that it can be fitted to DSTs.

2 Likes

One of the meta Interdiction Nullifier modules has the wrong name.

As the ā€˜Restrained Interdiction Nullifierā€™ has a lower capacitor cost but not lower penalties than the other modules, this module should be called ā€˜Enduring Interdiction Nullfierā€™.

The current name is inconsistent and confusing.

1 Like
1 Like

CCp never forgets its just one those things they miss and patch 20 days later

When overlay a window on solar system map, the thing that should be drawn as the background of the window is incorrect.

When do this, the background will go through the opaque solar system map and the space will be drawn. The unnaturalness is very noticeable when some windows overlap on the full screen solar system map. What can see through the window at then should be an opaque solar system map itself.

Before the patch for the event, I used to get a pop-up when I hovered over the icons to the top left (system, route, missions, search etc.). This way, I could see and modify my route without having to toggle it to appear on the side for example. Now I need to toggle it everytime I want to check my route, and then back off because I donā€™t have a lot of screen space. Itā€™s rather inconvenient.

My bug report has been closed so if the removal of the pop-up is intended (couldnā€™t find any patch notes on it), well then itā€™s a shame because it was a really useful feature. I still find myself bringing the cursor over the icon and stopping for a second, then get disappointed because I remember it doesnā€™t work that way anymore.

3 Likes

Any news about this? This is driving me so crazy that I even saw myself create a bug report: EBR-219756

1 Like

I have Item and Ship hangars merged into station services, havenā€™t noticed any issues with it. Whenever I dock it always shows the last hangar I had open.

I really do not see the benefits from having the hangars merged into a window that is already cluttered with menus and features that use. I also donā€™t consider the Inventory a suitable replacement for 2 separate windows that allow you to view things at a glance instead of having to navigate a humongous tree menu.

The station services window is large. Having item and ship hangars merged with it just adds 2 more Tabs with the Agents and Guests Tabs.

Granted thereā€™s some scrolling to be done if you have a large amount of stuff in them but Station Containers help reduce that aspect in the Items Hangar. As for the Ship Hangar, Iā€™m not constantly re-shipping so itā€™s not a problem for me.

Basically with it set up like that, whether itā€™s Agents or Items Hangar, the last Tab I used is open whenever I dock.

And thatā€™s exactly what I donā€™t want to do as much as possible. With 2 windows side by side, I can easily switch between ships without having to change a tab. I can easily open a container and drop stuff from it into a ship without having to change tabs or navigating tree menus. I can also easily drop stuff from cargoholds into containers in the item hangar or containers in that hangar without scrolling or cumbersomely navigating the tree menu. I can also easily see and move things around that I just bought on the market or contracts without cumbersome menu navigation or having to rely on red dots to see new items.

Ship cargoholds and containers open in their own windows, unless you use the Inventory window which I donā€™t use. So moving stuff between those or Items Hangar shouldnā€™t be a problem.

Obviously having Items and Ship Hangars merged with Station Services works great for me. Most of the time I just have the Items Hangar open, rarely need Ship Hangar open unless Iā€™m switching ships.

Anyway, sounds like youā€™re constantly moving lotā€™s of stuff between multiple ships, containers and Items Hangar, all at the same time. Thought it might help if I shared with you how I have it set up.

I just returned to one of the old player structures Iā€™ve been using and found 50 ships completely stuck in there - I cant undock any of them because they have 2 or more warp core stabs (sigils with 4 stabs etc) and I cant refit and remove the warp core stabs because the structure isnt cored and none of the owning corps/alliances will ever core any of these old structures. 50 ships completely stuck in that player owned structure alone - forever. and hundreds more all over EVE. CCP - what do?
Again: to be clear thatā€™s just one player owned structure/citadel/industry structure (etc.) .
Iā€™ve got probably well over a hundred stabbed procurers and all kinds of other non-pvp ships all over EVE that wont be able to undock and wont be able to refit because no one cores the athanors anymore if theyā€™re not absolutely necessary for strategical purposes.
What threads/forum topics deal with this stuff?

CCPā€™s answer is to say ā€˜open a ticket and a GM will help youā€™.

Open a ticket for each single structure? Or each ship? lol :smiley: