Version 19.08 - Known Issues

there are so many people here soaked in bile and hatred…

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAA takes breath HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

uh huh, and that’s soooo important compared to, i don’t know, ADDING ‘ITEMS BAY’ TO POINTER WINDOW so we can help n00bs figure out where the hell this “mission item” is supposed to go or be or something other than the wonderful flowery beautiful rainbow unicorn ‘immersive’ * NPE experience we are all ‘embracing’

oh, big brother, love us like we love you

*-npe may include symptoms of immersion if you’re a dev who thinks cutscenes and scripts straightjacketing their guinea pigs in this social engineering experiment are “immersive”

and don’t get me started on the NPE “offramping” (seriously, where do you get these words, 1984 by Orwell?) into the career agent system you’ve not bothered to listen to the countless endless tireless complaints from n00b help/help chat volunteers who give workarounds to the legion of screwy things that have no real eve application outside of the nonsensical career agent mission idiosyncrasies.

facepalm

In an Alt, i purchase all the books / ships needed to use Machariel and dominix. Are a lot. My current plan was saved, 105 skills, but the Esi return :slight_smile:

{“error”:“Invalid 200 response: too many items for ‘response’”,“response”:

}

This … are valid code and all look good between the { and } keys, but anyway tour Esi team/people is not aware of the change Bad communication …

any idea the number of skills on the plan before it decides to have heeby jeebies? [/wasn’t asking ccp cuz we know they are clueless]

1 Like

There is currently a huge UX/UI issue with the skill window that has the potential to cost people large amounts of ISK.

This issue is in 2 parts:

1. The introduction of the new skills UI did not come with a forced reset of the Do Not Ask Me Again setting on the Confirm Skill Purchase window.
  2. The UI element that now serves as the Purchase Skill button no longer has a useful tooltip, and is on the same level as the button that adds the next skill level to queue.

This means that if someone turned off the Confirm Skill Purchase window under the previous UI (where it was not really needed, and was nearly impossible to accidently purchase a skill) misclicked the new purchase skill button when intending to add a level of the skill above or below, they can easily be out billions of ISK with no recourse. This is also made worse by the fact that the new button will attempt to purchase ALL REQUIRED skills.

This of course has a very simple solution, remove the new button and replace it with the tool tip and button that currently exists on the skill’s Show Info window, and used to exist in the old skill UI. This would again make it nearly impossible to accidently purchase a skill, and would ensure that the user knows what the cost of their purchase will be before making a purchase.

1 Like

:rofl:

When you have your Char Sheet open and open the View Full Body from the Char Info window, the Char Sheet closes. Oh dear, oh dear, this update keeps on giving jokes on a relentless pace.

Confirmed on my machine. Cannot confirm whether or not this happened before the update.

Edit: Then the Character Sheet will reappear after jumping stargates/docking. Time to test keeping full body portrait open during jump. Edit 2: Keeping portrait open during jump will just close it, resulting in Character Sheet popping back up again.

Probably is 50 or 100. Anyway is a dumb idea of CCP not THINK in it. My field in database is full, not missing or truncated.

If while you are in space and open skill UI , then dock with skill UI still open it activates the PP rocket sounds while in the station.

Also not able to copy/paste from inventory while in Icon mode view.

This patch is a total disaster, lots of bugs. The new opening of the character window and the skill window seems far too oversized. It takes up too much space. Anyway, I don’t understand why the skill window got its own place when it was in good hands in the charakter window as before. Everything seems completely overloaded. Why do you have to intervene in an existing functioning system and ruin it in such a way? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine

Skill plan didn’t recognize that a missing skill was acquired while the plan was open

Was trying to add skills from a shared plan, but was missing two skill books. Bought one skill through skills on demand, and the other from the market (it was cheaper). However, the skill plan still said that I was missing one skill (didn’t pay attention, so I don’t know which one failed to register as being acquired). Once I closed and re-opened the skill plan, however, it finally recognized me as having all skills, and allowed me to add the skill plan to my skill queue.

SP/ MIN learnspeed is nowhere showing…

Skill points i got from daily challenge dont apply to the skill queue.

There is message that none time is saved, but the blue bar is extended with light blue bar portion, then when I click apply, the light blue bar is vanishing backwards and is gone, none time was saved but bonus skill points are gone.

No reason to play now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve raised that issue many times, including when on Singularity.
They are deaf and don’t read the comments on the feedback threads unless the comments say “good job”. This way they can release an Eve News and claim they got great feedback.

2 Likes

Show info of skill, and hover over blue +. my light missiles on my alt are training at 31 SP/min

1 Like

Standings tab in character sheet is inactive when accessed from a Show Info window e.g., from an Agent’s info window.
(standings tab works normal when accessed directly via the character sheet)
EBR-223714

EDIT: Possibly related to Win7. A friend on Win10 doesn’t have this particular bug. Can anyone confirm please ?

I’m not experiencing this… hopefully its resolved for you or anyone else who is…

I had the following situation just now: I opened my Character Sheet via the Clone Bay icon from a Keepstar. I jump cloned to a clone and the UI did not update. It still showed that I had a jump clone in the station and could not install a new clone. The button was grayed out. I switched ships and suddenly the UI updated and showed no clone any longer.

Today i run under 100. To be exact, 94 skills and now the correct queue is displayed, Probably the not fixed, and then real esi limit is 100.