Version 19.09 - General Feedback

Was intented that pochven have incursion sansha right now ?

that is most certainly a bug… id F12 it in game, then tag a ccp member with the EBR number here to look at it.

Hi, I don’t know who else to contact so I am posting this to you here.

I am a solo player and I have had fun playing the game. Mostly I do ratting and mining and trading in stations. I have frequently needed to use multiple warp core stabilizers as well as a full drone complement in order to escape campers, pirates and roam through low-sec space. Your changes essentially nullify my abilities to play the way I have been playing for the last several years (since 2012).

Now to break through a certain area, I am limited to ONLY drones OR warp core stabilizers? I have tried doing this and have had to vacate the area before serious damage was done to my ship (as in total destruction) - leaving before completing the reason why I went to that location. This is a very serious negative effect on my gameplay.

You've made several other changes in the past which have negatively affected my gameplay, but after a while I sort of grew accustomed to being hamstrung in some manner. But over time, all these issues begin to cascade into a less satisfying gaming experience. Now this change may be the last straw. I really like Eve, but you could be losing me as a subscriber.

it’s known, and even pointed out in their TOS/EULA, that they sometimes will make changes that will negatively affect certain playstyles or groups… its up to you to adapt to those changes.

Anyone else notice the return of The Red Dot?

1 Like

4 Likes

Nope, I have not. But I would not even be able to notice it lately thanks to this horrid event’s outrageous signature spam that requires me to scan signatures so much more often that that I don’t even have time to look elsewhere other than the sig scanner. This is one of the most annoying events in recent history thanks to the signature spam. It could have been so much better if fewer signatures spawned that reward more points, which would have also alleviated the ridiculous skinner box grind.

REDNES

2 Likes

ehi dude, i finaly manage to send that contract to you ( sorry but the old post was shutdown since it was 90 days old )

are we going to have any fix on ess mechanics? cause now phantasma and nightamare are pretty safe sniping inside the ess with no opposition from other ships and with their massive boost on afterburners nothing can touch them , but do even devs thought about that ofc not …But it is ccp delivering disappointment after disappointment like the dam gate rats it is like having low sec guns but rats do ewar also -.-

Drone gilas can preaty much ripp nightmare whit drones and rapid lights.

Cerberus fleet can easili snipe them over distance no problem.

Ferox fleet can easili delete them from distance.

For small gang use hugin + anything that hit hard.

Or use apocalipses on range.

There is lot of counter playes one of them is not leting them inside ESS IN FIRST PLACE.

But yea im whud like to see some kind of level play field like removal of AB bonuses inside to level play field but that whud mean that CCP had to actuali program something and thats what theyr diversity team cant do they just copy paste old mechanic they literary didnt make any new mechanic for years.

do u think they will stay ? rly with their speed they are out when they see something in d scan they do not like

I know this is an old release. But you’ve still not fixed the issue with Air drugs showing not having an on the probe window in terms of deviation and scan speed. You have the bug reports. How many months do you need?

Just update the probe window to include drugs (not just skills and implants) and well…

use hugin ??? NOT VISIBLE ON DEEP SCAN ??? they have scout burning off ess ?? well make SUPER FAST FRIGATE AND GET THEYR SCOUT OFF…WARP FLEET WHIT HUGGIN TOGETHER TO DROWN IT IN OVERWIE…BASICLI USE BRAIN

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.