Version 19.09 - General Feedback

It took almost a year to remove the red dot, do not drag your feet in removing the NES button that now tarnishes the space above the clock. I already paid for a sub, I will not be buying any of the skins, skills packs and other extortionatley priced trinkets that are in there.

10 Likes

it is there by default and now i have this twice too.

looks like they are stoned 247

4 Likes

Iā€™ll join in with the usual suspects, these brave guardians of the UI, and protest loudly against the presence of one more useless and unwelcome icon on the ribbon.
CCP are you in some sort of desperate need ? :red_circle: Or is it more like a britney spears ā€œoops I did it againā€ moment.
I just paid my sub for a year ā€¦ I do not want reminders of micro transactions on my client, tyvm. Ever.

17 Likes

Well at least I now have a reply to people who say that interesting new features cant be added because thereā€™s too much workload already;

7 Likes

Methinks creativity went the wrong direction, again.
They even ā€œforgotā€ to take out the optional, already existing one.
Oh wait, two is better than one, right ?

6 Likes

Dear CCP,
If you want me to spend money on your product try removing the giant mass of turd you left all over the economy and fix your pathetic DBS modifier to reward risk taking instead of punishing people for undocking.

Since you seem to be unable or unwilling to fix this ā– ā– ā– ā–  flashing your NES in my face only makes it even less likely that iā€™ll buy anything at all from you.

6 Likes

Please let us remove the store button from our neocom. Thanks.

7 Likes

Just today I read a famous CCP die-hard-try-hard fanboy telling people in another topic that CCP does lots of things to make our lives better and that we ought to see everything like that in a positive light. I wonder if this feature counts into the same category and what mental gymnastics he will come up with this time to justify this hilarity.

REDNES

3 Likes

canā€™t say im a total fan of perma buttons on the neocomā€¦ however, since when you buy plex it blinks the nes and you have to hunt it down to stop it from flashing, that was annoyingā€¦ however, i think if theyā€™d just keep it from blinking, then theres no reason for the nes to be perma on the neocomā€¦

3 Likes

User Interface:

• Added a button to the NeoCom near the redeeming queue to make accessing the New Eden Store easier.

How come you cant just right click > remove shortcut like any other button in neocom. Why do all these useless bottom buttons have to stay there and keep blinking.

10 Likes

you can disable blinking on it at leastā€¦

1 Like

I have not been willing to test it myself, but does the button actually abide by the ā€œDisable Button Blinkā€ setting? Other perma buttons near it, like the Redeeming Queue, ignore that setting and merrily blink whenever something is added to it.

REDNES

bought 110 plex from the site, even though i really donā€™t have the money to do it, it still blinks like a pita from its original place in the neocom, but the permaspot on the neocom didnā€™t blinkā€¦

pita, it shouldnā€™t blink the nes for buying plex from the site howeverā€¦

i really hate the nesā€¦ i just sold that plex for isk and it blinks again cause the plex balance changedā€¦ it needs to not do that at all.

7 Likes

This.
Eve is starting to feel like a fuken mobile game.
There is zero need for a store button permanentely in your face. Screenspace is quite the problem in eve, this includes the sidebar for me.

7 Likes

New Ui Changes are terrible. The new skill queue window is far too large. with far too large of iconā€™s vs used space. The Categories section is GIGANTIC and should just be a list of iconā€™s at the top for veterans. I understand making the names show up if the section is expanded but make it expandable and not just forced size. ITS HUGE

Anything less than 720p has a hard time keeping all the icons on the Neocom. in my opinion it all should be removed but Daily login. As thatā€™s not anywhere else, the event should be in an Agency. there are many ways to get to the store we donā€™t need one on our hot bar because thereā€™s no store purchase that could even require a time sensitive nature to be a shortcut to use. id argue 99% of playerā€™s use the store once a month or once a year. never mind alt toons that NEVER USE IT, GET IT OUT OF MY NEOCOM Please.

7 Likes

I will bring it up today.

11 Likes

Could you also ask to stop the blinking when you do anything with plex?

1 Like

Canā€™t you turn the blinking off?

not from the actual location in the neocom. if you buy plex or sell plex it blinks from the E icon and you have to go through the neocom menu to stop it from blinking, because the balance of plex changed.

I seriously dislike having unmoveable and un-removeable buttons forced to live forever on to my Neocom.

As time goes by, more and more of them are being added.

Stop it.

6 Likes