Version 19.11 - Known Issues

Market:

• The Gas Cloud Harvester I Blueprint and the Mercoxit Asteroid Mining Crystal Type A I Blueprint are not being sold by NPC corporation.

is still not fixed

although they acknowledged that the tooltip applied the crystal bonus 2 times…

Just came here to report, as many others have, that the "Gas Cloud Harvester I Blueprint’’ has not been seeded on the market, despite the patch notes claiming otherwise.

This is extremely embarassing.

2 Likes

Still no Resideue information under the Corporation Moon Mining Ledgers

1 Like

Does CCP has any testers for fulltime? Or at least automated tests to ensure BASIC quality assurance? Their coders are terrible and someone need to test it, they cannot rely on players. This approach is really embarrassing. I just reported 4 bugs in Eve launcher in just 1 day of fiddling around.

2 Likes

Why not? Free QA team that is doing better job than anyone in company and at worst is bitching for few days after release.

Releasing new patches full of bugs should be perceived as damage to the brand and company. That is the main reason for QA.
But if they do not care about brand just about the money, using only players makes sense.

7 Likes
  • Mining sites (especially for gas and ice) fail to unspawn in rare cases due to residue.

Can we get this fixed PLEASE? Or at the least, an update on when a fix can be expected?

And I wouldn’t exactly call it rare. I literally cannot find Ice ANYWHERE.

5 Likes

From my experience it is for systems seclevel 0.5 and up. There the ice belts are up but empty. seclevel 0.4 and lower do have their regular icebelts correctly filled. Could it be that this is a feature to promote the event ice fields?

Correct; I HAVE heard that low sec ice is spawning but I suspect that is because fewer people mine it. With fewer people producing less waste, the chances of that waste causing the belt to not spawn is much lower (I am making some assumptions here).

But I do not mine in low sec, as I am not willing to take the risks involved (yet).

And I doubt it is intentional, as it IS listed as a known issue.

The endurance has had an agility nerf its not at the same point before the patch please fix

3 Likes

at this point, all ice belts that I visited are bugged xD nice CCP.

1 Like

come on, they have fixed the noxcium requirement of the abyssal mining crystal… One step after another

that is so dissapointing—

1 Like

just backing my man Buyenne up!!!

2 Likes

but this fixes requires like 5 minutes to fix (add something to NPC to sell, change one value or text somewhere).
Ice belts are bugged since tuesday… CCP is really so incompetent xD The dev team is full of juniors? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello,

Here an example of the empty gas sites failing to despawn after emtpied. and NO, it is not an overview problem.

It seems to happen only with Celadon gas sites.

Agaullores system, BEQ-345 in Solitude. This cloud has been here since 3 days. And there are more examples. It prevent new clouds from appear, therefore I can not huff celadon since days.

Do something. It is my command.

i havent seen 1 update from CCP regarding that they have even read the 500 threads about this. almost like they are brushing problems they made under the rug alllllll ocer again. hoping it will solve itself.

• Mining sites (especially for gas and ice) fail to unspawn in rare cases due to residue.

RARE CASES? why is CCP calling it a RARE CASE? we have a whole constellation famous for spawning a lot of gas devoided from it due to this “RARE” case.

2 Likes