Version 19.11 - Known Issues

Hey can you please add the Porpoise drones not getting all their bonuses for mining to this list so we can know you’re looking at it? I’ve seen several of us report it now.

Our Crokite wasn’t even doubled.

15:15 UTC 9 December

• Fixed an issue that would cause the Daily Login Gifts UI to display both tabs overlapping the first time you log in again after accepting today’s gifts.

I see that I can no longer use the fitting service on my porpoise from my barges. I can see that it’s still possible with an orca, or at least the right click context menu is still there.

Not that the word “porpoise” is mentioned in the release notes at all; but did I miss something in the patch notes?

1 Like

Are you aware of this isue with the gas clouds? it happned after patch

2 Likes

The Vigilant has no visible skin wings… unless you look at the ship from below and notice the faint glow under the wings of the Vigilant, where you cannot see them and enjoy them nearly as well as on all the other ships where the wings are clearly visible and extending from the ship. The Thorax obviously has the same issue. Manually adjusting the placement of the wings cannot be an issue because all ships have them on wildly different positions, some further towards the front like the Vedmak, some further towards the back Phantasm.

On the Stormbringer the wings are being squished in between the wings and the hull instead of extending from the wings or at least the engine portion at the back of the ship so that people can see the wings in their full glory.

REDNES

1 Like

If I’m n not mistaken, there is a t1 option, but that would be a venture fit and even with that fit and decent boosts, you still loose time because of the reduced m3 pull of those with a base of 40 m3/cycle/laser.

With that said, I do agree that it doesn’t line up with prosperity in any way when it comes to mercoxit.
o/

1 Like

I have been having the same issues with Celadon Cytoserocin gas sites, nebulas are gone but the site does not despawn

Exactly! it happens with celadon to me! both, myko and cito.

Well look like CCP runing JITA SCAMING bussiness now.

HULK YESTERDAY : https://i.imgur.com/y6LgKiv.png

HULK TODAY: https://i.imgur.com/bH7dXVa.png

CCP: HA HA HA MADE YOU RESUBSCRIBE AND CHANGED NOTHING

1 Like

there was an issue with the number in the tool tip displaying incorrectly. It was the like the firts issue reported :slight_smile:

does not change the fact that most of the people beleved it.

Right now im literary beleve conspiration teory that ccp done that deliberatly so people not call them on SCARECITY NEW NORMAL .

Can’t find it anywhere as Item, BPO or even in the ORE LP Store.
ID EBR-227745

2 Likes

Do you have a screenshot before the patch? I think they just removed the waste from the mined amount showing? :thinking:

Latest patch says the Gas Cloud Harvester I Blueprint have been seeded, but I don’t see them in Heimatar. Aren’t they supposed to be available at these Thukker stations?
Oremmulf V - Moon 20 - Thukker Mix Warehouse
Hurjafren VII - Moon 25 - Thukker Mix Factory

That is the case for the old Harvesters, now Scoops. The new Harvester BPO are not seeded. There are none in Curse either

REDNES

I’m in Ekura III Asteroid Belt 1… which is currently a beautiful ol’ croissant belt, not those non-sensical bubble “belt”. Doesn’t seems like they doubled the asteroid size though.
Have they rolled back the changes for asteroids or I’m in a poor system (0.9)? (first time there)
30-40k-ish unit of Veld/roid, and 2-5k-ish unit of Pyroxeres/roid

Same for Jouvulen.

Hmm, checked on Singularity, the same belt is belt-ish in shape (like some 0.6 and 0.7 system pre-patch), rocks appear bigger and Veldspar are in the 40-80k units range, and Pyroxeres are in the 5-12k units range per asteroid.

1 Like

Market:

• The Gas Cloud Harvester I Blueprint and the Mercoxit Asteroid Mining Crystal Type A I Blueprint are not being sold by NPC corporation.

Is marked as fixed yet i still can’t find them anyware ingame?
Also wondering why these were not seeded on the market before the patch happend like the good old days?

Also warping around in gas sites in WH is bugged. Warping from 200km to a could lands you 5000km away from it and you are unable to warp to. Already sent bug report but no response and no fix.

assisted drones go rogue and attack without orders for the person who has them assisted to him

3 Likes

That value incorporated the waste as well. Shouldn’t have shown that way, but glad CCP has fixed it to avoid confusion elsewhere.

From year to year, I noticed a drop in competence in CCP, now we can not extract gas, so it is how the morons are employed for programming :frowning_face:

3 Likes