Version 19.11 - Known Issues

They change this because ECM didnt work on marauders in bastion.

Was there any official statement that the bastion modulesā€™ +2 maximum lock targets attributes removal was intended change or that will be whatever a permanent ?
As far as I know, Swift suggested that it was unintended change and is CCP was looking for the solution.

There also has not been an official statement about the Porpoise drone bonus being bugged. It is still not pulling the correct amount of ore, and the last statement was from @CCP_Paragon saying that he would look into reports of the mining drone yield trait of the porpoise not working properly.

1 Like

This is what I was greeted with just now when I opened my first Skill Plan that was linked in a chat (the general window), and then clicked on ā€œ19 Skill Books missingā€ at the bottom (the trunkated skills list and overflowing text on the right). I have not yet changed anything in the UI on this character. Am I the only one with this issue?

#CCPQualityCoding

REDNES

What about broken MWD (itā€™'s alwaysON) on mutated drones? they keep orbiting target on cruise speed and miss everything

1 Like

Hi

Iā€™ve noticed a bug where EVE seems to get mixed up with other things when I try to play the game. Iā€™ve tried to restart the launcher several times but I keep getting this error on starting it up: https://i.gyazo.com/83be6222d0f8100b6d0b6536afb4f6e0.png

1 Like

@CCP_Paragon @CCP_Swift
Can one of you please add the Porpoise Mining Drone bug to the know issues?

There are a lot of post asking about it. A lot of players have filled out bug reports and this something CCP is working on or at least looking into.

Known Issue - CCP has lost all the decent developers and anyone with talent, leaving the intern and CCP CoffeeRun in charge.

4 Likes

Apologies for the late reply on the Porpoise.

We have identified whatā€™s wrong and weā€™re working on a solve. Thanks for letting us know and checking up on it here in the thread.

Iā€™ve added it to the known issues at the top:

• Porpoise 50% bonus to Drone ore mining yield Role Bonus is not applying to Drone mining yield.
3 Likes

Yeah, and I canā€™t even seem to find anywhere where they have even acknowledged this issue yet.

Any idea when the ICE not spawning will be fixed?

2 Likes

@CCP So when will we see the Hisec Blue ice spawns return to Gallente Space? Amarr, Minmatar and Caldari all have their ice spawns back, even before the event ended, but nothing in any Gallente Hisec region since the Winter event began. And I donā€™t think any of us residing in Gallente space want to hear that ā€œIce Spawns are randomā€ copout.

2 Likes

Random? As in not despawning still. Every ice belt I go to is empty, and stays empty.

The OP still says the issue is corrected, and sites will corrected them selves in a few days. Itā€™s been 3 weeks without ice now!?

This is what Ice belts look like now (notice the vast emptiness);

2 Likes

Yes there is an issue with the Mutated Drones and their orbit velocity.

That and the Porpoise Drone Mining yield should be fixed next weekly deployment ( 11 January)

1 Like

So weā€™re just going to ignore the ice issue? Blatantly ignore it too, and just pass by every other post here about it?

Iā€™m not trying to be a jerk here, but as a paying customer I canā€™t say I appreciate being ignored when thereā€™s clearly an issue with the service I pay for. Least you could do is humor us. Seriously?

I get itā€™s complicated, it takes time, Iā€™m not a programmer either. But I do understand the concept of customer service. This is definitely not it.

7 Likes

@CCP_Paragon @CCP_Swift

I apologize for the @'s but is there anything yā€™all can say about the Blue Ice Fields? I know yā€™all are busy but numerous people are complaining and it has only gotten worse, as it has been a relatively decent time since the Mining patch came out.

Just an acknowledgement that you will look into it is better than nothing.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Yeah sorry not mentioning the Ice guys, Iā€™m going through all of your replies and the issues one at a time. Please donā€™t feel ignored if I donā€™t mention it specifically right away but I prefer letting you know once Iā€™m actively looking into something so that your aware of it.

Most of the time they are either already working on it or itā€™s ready to go out and I just havenā€™t checked that particular issue yet.

That being said, Iā€™m looking at the Ice belts.

12 Likes

Thank you Paragon!

I and I am sure many others appreciate the work yā€™all do!
Look forward to what yā€™all bring next!

Thanks!!

4 Likes

I have raised this as a bug, but no comments from CCP as yet.

So on the mobile app, EVE Portal, the old skills are still available to buy and to add SP to. You canā€™t add them to your skill que but can add the sp if you have any available.

The skills will then show up ingame in your skills. I am not sure if it effects the reprocessing values, but itā€™s their and you can sp to it ingame.

I currently have veldspar skill on lv 1!!! Plus the new skill at lv4.

CCP, any chance on getting this resolve.

2 Likes

posting on behalf of a load of lovely russians and french people, we got random empire ice belts still empty for days. These are belts mined out after DT and then never respawning.

2 Likes