Version 20.02 - General Feedback

It’s been answered, look up.

the button does not need to blink because i don’t have a skill training or i haven’t bought a multiple account training cert. come on this is annoying. let me remove it and turn the blink off.

4 Likes

i don’t understand this:

Dynamic Bounty System parameter floor raised from 30% to 50%. Solar systems that are running at the minimum bounty risk modifier will instead produce 100% of bounties with 50% of each bounty entering the ESS Bank.

Does this mean, that the player who does ratting get less isk for his activity?

I’m not fully clear on that either but it sounds like you’ll make less direct profit ratting while the ESS payout will be higher. If that’s how it is really is, that kind of sucks, as the payout is only once every couple of hours. This doesn’t encourage people to defend their ESS, it just means that if you can’t rat (or at least log in during the tick), it’s less worthwhile.

no it means you get more isk because its bottom in the initial is 50%
also if im understanding it corectly up to 50% now goes direct to the ess and reseve
it means in heavy ratting systerms much more isk will be held in the ess than initialy going to the player
its to try and drive more content at the ess and over greatly increased reserved banks

Hey @Zhalyd_Lyehin recognize this?

So you got what you asked for lol

5 Likes

Why do you always have to screw Wormhole players? Having to equip a scanner on every ship now is Bull$hit. Why don’t you just do away with wormholes all together. It’s clear you hate the WH corps and players.

1 Like

Yea I understand the intended purpose, does it really happen that way though? :slight_smile:

W-space got fixed again from this mess called abyssal filaments. People survived and thrived without these shitty get-out-of-jail-for-free-cards for over a decade. Now CCP just needs to fix (ie. remove) abyssal filaments in K-space as well. It’s ridiculous to allow fleets to go somewhere, wreak some havoc and then just filament out without any effort if things get a bit too hot for them.

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras I saw it already. Pretty happy about it. They just need to remove the permanently blinking warning icon when you have no skill in training and I will be very happy with this change. :slight_smile:

REDNES

4 Likes

why you mean?

initialy your slightly better off with the chance to get an extra bonus if the ess is not contested if it is its up to you if you take the risk of fighting for it or go mh its extra any way

OMG! Who, the hell, made that stupid blinking warning about training queue? Even, if one of characters already have it active? An even for alpha accounts, even not able to train something at all, except skill point use? Looks like time for second leave…

4 Likes

So after the patch I’m now stuck with a huge flashing orange circle on the sidebar on this toon, because my other toon is using the training queue. (Not “your ACCOUNT has no skills in training” which might warrant such an alert, even though you already see who is training what in the character selection screen).

Permanent distracting unremovable flashing icon unless I buy MCT? Really?

The only things I want flashy are items that require immediate attention, such as evemail blinks. pirates on overview, mission updates (all of which I have the option to turn on/off).

Not impressed by this new “feature” aka marketing ploy at all.

5 Likes

Two things.

1… I don’t know if I simply never noticed it before, but I’m really appreciating the humor in the patch notes lately.

2… The progress indicator on the Neocom skill button is much more visible, but for the love of God, please give us a way to STOP THE FLASHING on alts who aren’t training!! Even the “disable all button blinking” setting changes nothing. Having it flash when a skill queue ends is nice, but every other notification goes away once it’s been acknowledged. The empty skill queue should follow that theme.

5 Likes

Ok, now you cannot evac your stuff from WH-space in case of eviction. More molesting of small groups by blobbers.

Why, CCP? Why? Why do you keep doing that?

UPD: If that is CSM idea, this CSM member must be banned forever.

2 Likes

@CCP_Paragon
Can we have the ESS change explained in plain English, and as well with some examples?
This is really very confusing

2 Likes

You still can, but you have to actually prepare now.

Evacuating stuff is bad enough, but now EVERY ship has to either give up a high slot for a scanner or be large enough to carry a scanner and mobile depot to refit (so much for room for ammo). Either that or solo players have to have a scanning alt. Screw that unless you want to let alpha toons cloak. Not gonna pay an extra subscription so I can have a damn scanner alt.

1 Like

Nice changes but I dislike the UI / Neocom change a lot. My neocom taskbar is now bigger than before and I’m not able to make it as small as before again. I don’t need this huge-sized interface. Please remove this again or fix it.

3 Likes

what did you do before filaments? go back to that then.

1 Like

Hey just wanted to chime in here. The skill UI notification is incorrectly alerting players in scenarios where they cannot train skills. The teams are working on a fix for this and we hope to have it out to you soon.

15 Likes