Version 20.03 - Known Issues (PC)

We have a lead that we are currently investigating and hope to have it solved soon™ ; thanks to everyone who made reports, it was super integral to the investigation of the issue.

@Aandala_Uanid, You are correct, they are known issues ; we’ve updated the known issue thread to reflect that, apologies for the confusion.

@Beaute_Suprenate , this has also been added to the known issues and is something we are working on getting fixed , apologies for the confusion.

Apologies if the formatting of this messaging is confusing as well, I’m not hugely comfortable with the forum tools but the website did ask me not to spam replies, so I am attempting to comply.

1 Like

grafik
More fun graphics glitches. This was never an issue in the past. How can you break this game so badly with an otherwise so good patch?
REDNES

2 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. The most important thing is that we know those issues are known and worked on.

o7

For F SAKE anomalies are STILL EMPTY…

Are you totali INCOMPETENT???

YOU DID CHANGE THE DEPELETION OF ASTEROID CODE.

NOW WHEN YOU MINE ASTEROID THE PLAYER GET THE ORE AND THEN THE WASTE TICK,

SO LOGICLY ANOMALIES WILL BE STUCKED CAUSE THERE IS NO LONGER PLAYER DEPLETION FLAG TRIGGERRED CAUSE OF YOUR GREAT WASTE FLAG TRIGGER.

THE FACT IM HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN CODE IS MINDBLOWING!!!

2 Likes

The bugs in patches in core functionality (like Compression) is hilarious. Here is another:

Did you fix these bugs?

2 Likes

PLEASE add the missing industry skillbooks to the Known Issues list. I’ve replied to devs multiple times reporting this issue, and I’ve only gotten ignored. These are the missing skillbooks: Version 20.02 - Known Issues (PC) - #40 by John_Snowfox

The soundeffect for warping is completly wrong. All capitals sounds like battleships, all battleships sound like cruiser and everything cruiser like and smaller sounds like a shuttle mining barges aswell. It seems that the warpsound has shifted one ship class.

More graphics fun with the new neocom, skill button and related things. This happened when I changed to Full screen view but didn’t click apply to go back to the game. Sadly, I can’t reproduce it. :frowning:

New one:

grafik

REDNES

Some Anoms still don’t Spawn properly, 2 gas sites and 1 Ice belt spawned completely empty, but I still get the message pop up when I warp there. But no Gas/Ice

1 Like

I really miss the completion date and time for the training queue.
It used to say when it will complete before the skill training window was completely changed for no apparent reason at all.

2 Likes

Ore Sites are still broken…

Day 7 now is it?

2 Likes

Yes I have the same issue like it’s not compressing at 100 to 1 ratio seems like 10 to 1. Plus there is no value to the ore according to the market, are you having same issue

1 Like

@CCP_Paragon

When is the ice belts going to start respawning again ? Been 6 days now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

@CCP_Paragon Activity Tracker not registering recent mining activity. May not be a game breaker, but for those of us who like to try to raise tracker levels when not inspired to do anything more focused, a tad disappointing. Clearing cache makes no difference, BTW.

1 Like

grafik
The solar system map now shows weird ghost bubbles for probes that grow/shrink when you decrease/increase the probe scan radius. Yay.

REDNES

1 Like

For some reason, when mining, loads of small balls of rock are flying over my barge.

It looks horrid!

The rocks are not even the same colour as the ore, it is like a bland rock grey. Would a particle effect that corresponds to the colour of the ore your actually mining, like sparkles of glitter zooming down the beams not look better?

@CCP_Paragon Any update on this bug? Missing skillbooks

제목 없음1332
maybe not all fixed
still no ice in site

1 Like

Fixed and issue that was preventing Asteroid, Gas and Ice sites not correctly respawning. We located a ‘misplaced’ ORE Researcher for this, he was heard mumbling “Please, Bob, let this be the one”

You have been duped, they must be an imposter clone. as ice belts still not spawned.

@CCP_Paragon pls add the ore/Ice/gas Site Bug back on the list… Still borken

1 Like