Version 20.04 General Feedback

There’s an horrible sound every time I close a window now and no way to remove it without removing the sound of the radial menu that I want to keep.
Would it be possible to have a checkbox?

And as a side note: When will we finally be able to reduce the neocom? It’s been a while,

1 Like

CCPlease don’t remove the ability to trade “Expired” items on market. The most important part of the change for limited-time Event items was clearly stating “Expired” in the item name when the event was over, so that buyers would not be scammed.

Collectors want to Collect “all the things.” Even if expired and useless, the item relates to a particular Event.

Currently I can adjust market sale prices for “Expired” AIR boosters that I had listed since the Convergence event, but they aren’t searchable on the market anymore (or contracts) so no one will find them. Typically these market orders are canceled, but not this time.

BUT “Expired” warp matrix filaments from the Convergence event are still tradeable - probably as by-product of NPC buy orders. That didn’t exist for AIR boosters.

2 Likes

Sorry but the Login / Reward window just looks ■■■■ .
What is that ? Simplified grafix for mobile phones ?

^^

1 Like

It brings out and enhances the emptyness, now with added zoom and enlarge.

After the boot.ini incident (the internet never forgets), they took away their crayons.

yah . i see CCP in investing more ratting ships ingame , like mass amount of ratting ishtar gila rattlesnake isnt enough.

When you try to buy something and press “Buy” sometimes it hovers over “Use corporation wallet”. Would be nice to make this window larger or something, to not use the checkbox.
notveryclever

3 Likes

Nice example.

The insurance UI is bugged… Platinum, Gold and Silver can’t be selected anymore.

The Proteus could had been more sensibly balanced if it had a “Thermal and Kinetic drone damage and Hit points per level bonus”. I hope CCP is on that ‘active monitoring phase’ whether it’ll be far too overbalanced in the coming weeks.

Some hud elements on PI windows seem broken.

1 Like

grafik

What’s with these errors all the time now after DT? My connections perfectly fine. It can’t be a feature to prevent people from getting to the old login screen because the issue just disappeared and I still landed at that screen. What is the deal with this? Another one of these famous micro services?

REDNES

1 Like

So what…the new “free” boosters look very nice but where do they fit into the marketplace? Or is this yet another step downhill towards a WoW “economy”?

Game stutters on undock and fps is low.
UI settings don’t work as intended.

Small game testing I know but it’s free…
You’re welcome.

I was thinking, with the SKINs now being permanent, but random, would it be possible to have a something in place to trade them with other players? Because if you get a SKIN that is effectively useless for you (i.e. you don’t fly, and have no interest in ever flying, captials, a faction’s ships, etc.) you’re in the same position as prior: It’s a junk gift with no value. In that respect nothing is effectively improved from the prior system.

Guys, this new graphic inferface is terrible! There was a smoth one, more or less comfortable for eyes. And what do we have now? So harsh collor scheme: pure black background with pure white fonts. I just can’t look at this more than five minutes. After that everything becomes fuzzy. I type this message and everything runs. This is the reason why I don’t read your websites. I just don’t want to open a game client at all! Why do you just don’t give an icecream about players comfort? Why do you take such changes without opportunity to stay with an old thing for those who finds insufferable the new one? Why don’t you make an additional highlight interface so everyone could choose what is good for him?
Well, a few months ago I stoped to pay any real money because of one of your updates. Looks like my desicion is right. Since then the situation gets worse and worse. Any time I do can leave the project without any regrets.

2 Likes

Assembled Ship/multiple contracts do not work, it takes all the ships and puts them into one contract instead of creating 30 different contracts.

Because staying with something that is obsolete and hindering development, hinders development.

2 Likes

You’re not alone. I dislike it very much.

Explain me how the highlight interface will hinder development? White on black - this is just a studit fashion and nothing else…

1 Like

Since this new patch, I just flew my broadsword to point a dread, we killed several ships and I only got one kill mail.

Even though I’ve pointed everything and shot everything. This needs to be looked into

The bar to set the time for the extractors in PI is not working. You have to set it using the + and - and even then there is no indication of the selected time.