Version 20.04 General Feedback

Then where was it announced that the patch would hit today? Flexing your Partner insider knowledge muscles much?

REDNES

1 Like

Why can’t you leave the warp audio well enough alone? You just changed it not too long ago. It now sounds like my ship is backfiring every time I enter warp. Revert it back, please.

“Haulers” are still under the “Industrial” heading in market.

1 Like

The high pitch on closing windows really hurts!!

2 Likes

Ships:

The Rorqual now has the ability through use of the Industrial Jump Portal Generator module to bridge and also conduit jump.
    It can Conduit Jump up to 30 passengers.
    Eligible ships to conduit jump portal/conduit jump are: Mining Exhumers, Barges, Mining Frigates (Venture, Endurance, Prospect), and the Porpoise.

I’m quite disappointed that the Orca isn’t on that list. Its the most annoying mining ship to move in nullsec. It should be added to that list. Having smaller scale mining ops when the space is too hostile/unsafe preventing the use of a rorqual is severely hampered by the need to constantly gate the orcas.

1 Like

The reason they aren’t allowing the Orca in this is due to logistical concerns with a Cargo fit Orca, which this would become a new highway system for, if allowed to

Because they are industrial haulers. :wink: :smirk: :dealwithitparrot:

PLease get rid of that horrendous high pitched noise when closing windows. It’s piercing the ear drums and very distressing. Don’t fix something that wasn’t broken in the first place.

Turning down the UI sounds to Zero ofc turns down everything in the UI… completely unacceptable.

2 Likes

You removed the “Disable light background” button from regular UI in some cases for absolutely no reason, so now I am stuck with half transparent windows where everything is much harder to read.
Yes, my transparency is set to 0.

Tried out Photon UI and sorry, but it is horrible with the space it wastes.
The following 2 pictures are my saved local location windows. I made the windows overlap on 2 clients, one with Photon UI and the other with old UI.
This is not a Tablet game, many people actually struggle for screenspace and stuff like that ain’t helping.

Old:
1 Not Photon

New:
1 Photon

3 Likes

Well, it’s good to see that CCP has taken feedback from structure owners, backed up by actual numbers, into account when evaluating their proposed structure changes, and not just the bitching of null bloc FCs who want an easier time when bringing a few dozen dreads against 1 guy in a Fortizar.

Oh, wait, you didn’t.

Seriously, you need to completely overhaul how you’re marketing these things to smaller groups, CCP. Because unless you’re us, or PAPI, your structures are gonna burn, and you can’t stop it. Snuff’s gotta be giggling themselves silly right now.

That said, @CCP_Delegate_Zero—Nice job on the haulers. :wink: Can we get Engineering Cruisers/Frigates next? Pleeeeeease?

7 Likes

Why XL standup missles got nerfed? And your missles now fly up to 1100 km but u can lock at 450 max. LOL

1 Like

The “Program duration” slider in the PI Extractor Control Unit extraction program panel is bugged.

2 Likes

I don’t like the new Close Window sound effect. While low in volume it’s very high pitched. I’d like if it was possible to turn off, or preferably changed to something a bit “calmer”, or however you can phrase it.

Nobody brings dreadnoughts against structures. The damage cap makes it pointless, especially for null blocs who can field enough numbers to reinforce them with drones.

you’ve clearly not paid attention to lowsec, then.

1 Like

The new sound when closing windows is disgusting and gives me a headache! Somehow it’s way too loud for me.

Do you people have any idea how many structure bomb launchers just became useless?
Do you care not one wit for the billions of isk invested in structure bombs and launchers that are now virtually worthless? Not to mention just how toothless our medium stations have now become.
Maybe you think we should just fit Festival launchers instead. Thanks a bunch.

5 Likes

New permanent skins sounds good.

I’m with you that the nerf was excessive, but, shouldn’t a 50% damage reduction simply mean 50% less ships and/or logi are needed? One of the other main big-block FC complaints - multiple timers that you have to appear for even if the attacker was having no other trouble - is still in play. It remains to be seen if the big groups are going to push out “all” of smaller group’s structures, just because it is now significantly easier to go semi-afk during the “grinds.”

1 Like

It’s just the biosecurity skin but yellow

CCP the liberation games gave in lore skins for ships, do that again

1 Like