Version 20.06 - Known Issues

I got “The certificate has expired” error as well. Identical to what you have posted.

1 Like

IT’s hit reddit too: Someone forgot to renew the wildcard certificate for the entire eveonline.com domain. Whoops. : Eve (reddit.com)

As at 00:42eve - the certificate has been renewed and updated.

1 Like

I am having interesting FPS behaviour, though not what a lot of people have mentioned.

Windows 10, Ryzen 7 3700x, 32GB RAM, RTX3070 graphics, running 3440x1440 windows mode, full pretty graphics. Nvidia driver version is 30.0.15.

I have interval immediate set. Before the patch, I was getting 180fps (as measured by the in-game FPS Monitor) pretty regularly, dipping to ~15-~30fps at certain challenging times (lots of people in system, landing after taking a gate into deadspace - this was the case even in “super potato mode” (CTRL-SHIFT-F9) in big fights).

Since the patch, my FPS is hard capped at 120fps (give or take 1-2fps) - though the FPS Monitor says there’s no FPS Throttling at play). It doesn’t feel that it’s dipping as low at times as it used to (I’ll have to confirm that when I do some big fights or take a gate into deadspace). It feels more consistent, but I’m wondering if the hard cap at 120fps is expected?

I tried changing to Interval One, that does two things - pulls FPS down to 60, and makes my window change size/shape (which is bloody annoying).

Thats the way it’s always behaved for me. I put it down to the focused client being given the majority of the GPU cycles.

shrug

The quality of suns has gone down significantly with this patch:

grafik

In the past you didn’t see such a highly uneven gradient in the lens flare.

grafik

REDNES

Windows are broken (again) with Planetary Interaction. When you enter it all windows are hidden. Chat is hidden behind it seems even tho I have Chat set to show On Top of other windows - Had to toggle that to fix this.

When Exiting PI all the minimised windows like Fleet/Probes/Cargo popped back up again - You know the usual issue that seems to come back after every patch lately. At least it doesn’t seem to happen on jumping gates for a change.

Accessible bookmarks are now also much darker in the current UI than they used to be yesterday. They are almost as gray as the inaccessible, grayed out corp bookmarks. Yesterday, accessible bookmarks were bright white.

REDNES

Right click menus on anything involving a player searched player in search window right click in chat window right click ship in space theese are all extremely slow to open and often refuses to open at all

1 Like

I had a pretty large increase myself went from 12 -17 gigs at 6 accounts

Open your launcher and turn of the DX 12 it doubled the fps i was getting today back to the pre patch levels

1 Like

This patch also AGAIN deleted all text input box content. :weary:

REDNES

5 Likes

Can confirm the input box history issue, found this as well a few hours ago.

Following this, I can now say that bookmarks outside the system are no longer showing as grayed out. I just created a bookmark and dragged it into corp bookmarks. It showed up as immediately usable to one character in a different system by virtue of not having a grayed out color compared to the other bookmarks. Then I jumped this char into the respective system and there it was grayed out and I could not warp to it.

Photon UI breaking the better UI yet again.

REDNES

Sometimes after I undock the space becomes really dark and the icons are messed up…

3 Likes

For me the single biggest issue is the delay in Overview ‘Selected Item’ icons appearing. It is practically a showstopper…

To give an example. I undock from a station…I select the Elonaya system stargate from the list of objects to jump to, and normally the list of icons in ‘Selected Item’ such as ‘Align’, ‘Jump’, etc would appear instantly on clicking on a selection in Overview…but after the update there is now a delay of up to several seconds before any such icons appear.

This renders fast align/warp times utterly useless. What’s the point of having a 3 second align time if it now takes an additional 3 seconds for the ‘Jump’ icon to appear when you select where to jump to ??

When I am doing multiple jumps, and I have it so that the gate to jump to is automatically at the top of the list, I am literally holding the cursor right over where the ‘Jump’ icon will appear…waiting for it to do so in order that I can get away from the gate as fast as possible. When it takes several seconds for that icon to appear…that makes me open to being targetted.

The appearance of the icons ought to be instant on selecting any item in the Overview.

2 Likes

So, the AIR career program is meant to be completed by older players as well, however each “career” has the objective of completing the career missions

…I did them already on all 3 starting systems for all 4 factions, what do? I can never complete that activity and claim the rewards? :frowning:

3 Likes

I have the same Issue. running 2 @ 3840 x 2160, windowed mode, drivers updated.

PLEASE fix months-old bug regarding Contact standings settings: Clicking the blue/red quality-of-life enhancing buttons doesn’t work, players must drag the SLIDER every time. Try clicking 5.0 on the slider, on your first attempt…

2 Likes

You are old enough not to need those rewards. :stuck_out_tongue:

i got problems with clients in Window Mode.
FPS Throttling: Not focused and a client not in focus will drop down to 7- 10 FPS

I tried to fix this with the NVIDA System Panel

Setting min.- FPS for Background Prgamms to 30FPS… but not realy working it …
is this the New UI with DX12 ? ord some W11 Stuff… until the patch i had no problem with this …

Forget… i found the solution…