Version 20.06 - Known Issues

Thanks for your reply, I resubmitted a new bug report here at community.eveonline.com, I previously submitted it here at support.eveonline.com, also the new bug report number is EBR-236537, how can I add a video to the report? I have submitted the lSW log as well as DXDIAG…

Thanks for trying to help. When I go to the fully updated launcher, “Run EVE with DirectX12” is unchecked and completely grayed out. The “?” says, “DirectX 12 support not detected on this machine”.

The box is unchecked and I have no nebula color at all with or without Dx12

What about this and my original messages?

When I go to the fully updated launcher, “Run EVE with DirectX12” is unchecked and completely grayed out. The “?” says, “DirectX 12 support not detected on this machine”.

The box is unchecked and I have no nebula color at all with or without Dx12

Same issue here. Unplayable around Jita station. RTX 3080, only running one client, disabling DX12 seems to help but definitely doesn’t fix the issue. Should be blazing FPS but it’s dropping as low as 20fps and then going back up to 70/80. Seems like it should be 100-200+ FPS.

Anyone else able to copy stuff outside the EVE client? I went to update our pathfinder… control A to select all, probe window shows all sigs selected, then control c… and then control V on Pathfinder… nothing.

Then I tried copying some chat message, and it wouldnt paste into notepad…

Was working 2 nights ago, so no idea what happened. I tried on 2 clients so far, it copies nothing…

Hate to be that guy but you need to upgrade your video card. It’s almost 12 years old dude. come on.

I’ve heard it said before that a picture is equal to a thousand words…

…so I’m just going to post this in-game screenshot picture and let it speak for itself…

1 Like

Trans representation :heart:

Did you just assume those T-shirts’ gender based on their shape? :stuck_out_tongue:

More like Genetics…

T-shirts have genetics? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi, As an asutralian im getting random disconnects has this been looked into?

1 Like

Hi, fellas!

Since the release of DX12 patch I’ve started to experience a very odd tech issue. I have a 240hz refresh monitor with a G-Sync module, and since the patch day I’ve experiencing issues like monitor’s flickering or even monitor is turning off completely “No signal detected” - In that case “No signal detected” the only thing that helps is to turn the power on a PC. However, PC is working during these events (even Youtube videos are continuing to work, there is a sound, but no picture). Switching to other monitor won’t help either - it will continue to show “No signal detected”.

That kind of issue is only happening while playing EVE, or it’s running on a background (in alt-tab). I had a few cases while running EVE in alt-tab and suddenly my monitor turned off with a message - No signal detected.

I’ve done some tests on DX11 and DX12 (using interval one ingame), It seems that limiting the max number of FPS to 60/120 in Nvidia control panel could prevent flickering and turning off a monitor complety (while running DX11), but when there is no such limitation - such issues could happen anytime. However, using interval two (to simulate a FPS limit to 120 via ingame option) - wont help to prevent such issues.
Also I’ve notice that playing with muiltiple accounts at the same time could increase the chance of triggering that problem (happened while running 2 accounts with max out settings).

As for DX12 I’ve couldn’t trigger that issue yet with my recent ingame testing, or maybe there was 1 or 2 cases on a day of DX12 patch. Sorry, couldn’t recall it right now which DX I was using back then.

I’ve also did an extended stress testing on my GPU. there are no issues with it.

My RIG:

i9 9900k / 32 DDR4 4200 / RTX 3080ti / MB Asus ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA / Monitor Asus ROG PG279QM. No overclocking, all drivers are freshly installed.

The item boxes available in the AIR Carrer Program are available for trading. Is this intended behavior?

There is already a market for frigate boxes that can easily meet the acquisition requirements by sending ISK to ALT. These item boxes are not grouped together. I ask again, is this intended behavior and does it have a positive impact on the game?

yea getting the flickering also… VERY damn annoying.

1 Like

Contacts list can’t be paged through. Agree with 1st poster: this is a glaring problem if you, a corp or alliance have a lot of contacts, and need to browse through the list for any reason.

i recently upgraded laptops . and eventually went with a rtx 3070 , gysnc 360 refresh . all other standard stuff windows 11 , 16 gig ram
i had previously an aw 1070 machine which ran eve for a good 5 years on medium to high settings till eve adapted dx 12 . i was getting all sorts of stuttering when dx12 was implemented . i then thought it was time to upgrade , not only on eves part but the 1070 had done its time . moved to new machine still had major stuttering . , it wasnt a matter of fps the fps was there on 360 refresh it pumps out 360 fps , cut the interval down to 4 its about 80 - 90 . temps got hot in big fleets so bounced my monitor down to 60 refresh , went and unchecked dx12 in launcher and pc ran beautiful . the diff between temps in awcc is easy 10 degrees all around from cpu to gpu , from 12 back down to 11 , no stuttering no issues . i don’t think dx12 is fully there yet at least with some combinations of machines and operating systems

1 Like

Hilmar Petursson and his muppet ratatti are the known issues in this game. Cheers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.