Version 20.06 - Known Issues

I would update your Video Drivers to the latest then
1- Uninstall eve
2- Delete the principal folder of EvE (In my case C:/EVE)
3- Delete ALL eve related folders (Remember copy your folder settings). Here you have the list:
-Documents\EVE (Save your pictures, logs, if you want)
-C:\Users[YourUser].EVE
-C:\Users[YourUser]\AppData\Local\CCP
Impportant Note:
In this folder C:\Users\ [YourUser] \AppData\Local\CCP\EVE\c_eve_sharedcache_tq_tranquility you have your personal settings (profile) for eve online, save the folder with name like settings_[ProfileName] (In my case settings_Tranquility) before delete anything. If you dont save it, you need to reconfigure all your accounts.

4- Reinstall Eve Online and launch the game (Remember, you start the game like the fist time)
5- Add your accounts
6- Exit Eve and reinstall your profile in the same folder (See before)
7- Start Eve Online and load your old profile

This is from an old fix so no guarantees.

Im also wanting for it to get fixed, kinda importantā€¦ xD

Contact labels in People & Places do not change when logging onto a different character.

Be nice if they actually acknowledged the issue. Done multiple bug reports and multiple posts on forums tagging ccp guys, Its like they want to ignore it ā€¦

1 Like

When starting multiple instances of the client by rapidly clicking through the list of accounts, only the last one clicked will actually launch. Closing the open client will result in the second to last one clicked being opened and so on, until the first one clicked is open. Waiting until 1 client is open before clicking the launch button for the next one seems to work.

Oh, and I donā€™t know if this is a known issue but the sound effect for the target painters is INSANELY loud, compared to other in-game audio effects.

It wont let me schedule moon extract.

I donā€™t even get the UI to pop up for the Moon extraction interface.

Same, looks like you cannot start a moon extraction at all, it does not throw any errors for me. I have entered a bug report.

@Wesley_Baird @Grildar_Sloan @NeoDark

We were made aware of an issue preventing initiating of an extraction for moon mining. A fix is currently in testing and we expect it to be deployed on 14 June July (derp!)

e: Fix is live as of 14 July

1 Like

Thank you @CCP_Swift

1 Like

So we need to wait nearly a year for a fix :rofl:

1 Like

New day, new bug, this time, my concord beacon frikkin broke Screenshot by Lightshot

DX12 flickering still happens. I tried bug reporting it but apparently, the bug reporting is bugged and wonā€™t allow videos to be uploaded but never errors.

Heres an example through.
DX 12 Flicker

2 Likes

Can we all assume you mean July?

edit - found your bug report. Thanks!

1 Like

@CCP_Caffeine I had the same problem as you, except for the stargate, player buildings, buildings in dead space, ships, all of them appeared to flicker. I submitted a bug report, but unfortunately no reply to my message until now. My bug report is: 1882103ļ¼ŒAlso I submitted it on June 30.

I even thought I was the only one having this problem, I posted here 4 days ago and unfortunately no one is still following up on it

Itā€™s been a week now. This post deserves a reply, CCP Caffeineā€¦

Thank you for the response.

My machine has some parts that are old and some parts that are new. Collectively, my rig more than meets the minimum requirements posted May 2022:

Those minimums only require DirectX 11.

My computer is up to spec, I didnā€™t have any issues until June 20, Iā€™ve been your customer with 2 full paying accounts since 2008 (that now I have to pay 25% more for) and now; Iā€™m being presented with a service that is far less than advertised (before and after v20.06) and an indeterminate, "we have a ticket open but no promisesā€™'. Wrapping my head around that is a struggle.

In the interim, where and how do I revert to DirectX 11? I donā€™t see that option in my fully updated launcher as noted in EBR-236168. That confuses me.

Geriatric GPUs, NVIDIAā€™s driver support processes and low-level driver vs hardware stuff wasnā€™t a problem on June 19. Tell me how to get back to that. Then, you and the team can take as long as you want with the internal defect.

A little bit of history. This is the 4th bug report Iā€™ve submitted on 2 subscription / omega accounts in the last uninterrupted 14 years. On my other account, Iā€™ve been waiting for resolution, or even a response for 6 years on my last bug report that was attached to a defect in 2016.

The visuals of EVE is a big, big deal. Taking that away without recourse is not okay.

Thanks

1 Like

In the launcher settings, go to Game Client and uncheck the DX12 checkbox

Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:
Itā€™s so strange. Weā€™ve been testing for this across multiple machines, with no luck of replicating it so far. Yet we see it in player videos.
If this is causing you any gameplay issues, you can revert to DX11 in the launcher by unticking the DX12 box.

Regarding the bug report: Could you double check that number? Iā€™ve checked the system, but nothing is showing for that ticket. It would typically be 6 numbers and not 7 in length.

Unfortunately we are not able to reply to every bug report, but if you see ā€˜attachedā€™ it means it has been assigned internally to a defect. This could be communicated better for sure, and Iā€™ve raised this as something we should look at in the future.

If you file a support ticket, they should always get a reply. These are limited to account issue and serious problems (like canā€™t launch the game) though.

Thanks again. As soon as we get a repo on this, weā€™ll be jumping on a fix beyond going back to DX11.