Version 20.07 - General Feedback

skill fenster lässt sich nicht mehr öffnen,gut gemacht.

1 Like

ill keep this short and sweet as i do not post very often.

Do CCP actually have any developers anymore . You guys spend so much time trying to negatively impact the community ( Nerfs , Sub increases ) then you all wonder why people have been leaving in droves. those people wont come back. Simply fixing issues you created 2 years ago wont wash with the Vast Majority of gamers. The clock is ticking on this game now.

7 Likes

Removed Jump Clone Cooldown when swapping clones at NPC stations

Has anyone tested this? The help tool tip in the “?” icon still says it only applies to structures, and not stations.

Removed ‘Abyssal’ variation from the ‘Variations’ tab of the ‘Entropic Radiation Sink’ to be more in line with similar modules and prevent issues with the compare tool

Then please also remove the variations for Mutated Drone on the Hobgoblin, Hammerhead, Ogre and Garde

Thank you for removing the rats on the gates in null (and thank you CSM).

However …

I’ve rarely seen so many bugs features introduced in one go.

Everything looked great on Monday. This must be Tuesday Patchday.
yepitstuesday

Honestly I like the gate pirates. They have nice conversations if only you hail them on channel 6.

I have opinions about things I experience as well as read about. Those gate pirates, which still exist and did not get removed, do cause issues for gate campers. If you want it easy, don’t try to be a pirate.
I know they exist because I have warped around several systems to check, and there are still gangs at the gates.

What a list of things. CCP, you tried. Quite a hell of a lof of bugs introduced iwth the fixes though–is there no QA team there? Dont make the devs that make the changes ALSO do the QA. Where’s the QA testers? Carpenters dont even allow themselves to inspect themselves, that’s why we have code enforcement and city inspectors.

But, nice long list. Some good, long awaited things. Things many of us thought you were ignoring. I like the turnaround.

I had hoped to see the return of the hans slide on FW gates… FW is never going to recover without this mechanic, no matter what you do–so you should start now by making sure that it’s back.

And, the change in the guristas base burner/anomic lvl 4 so that the fighters sigs are not 15m (vs the 110 they are for player fighters in game) and the bombers sigs a bit bigger than 25m (compared to the 110 they are for player ones)–and the orbit range of the same bombers moved from 18.5k, to within 13k (player ones orbit at 4k) … like, fix that mission. Nothing else needs changed, but their sigs are WAY too low. They’re like, 15% or so of what they really should be.

It’s a quick fix, that’d make a bad, terrible, no good–nobody runs it–mission, into a fun one.

Keep on keepin on folks.

2 Likes

so let me get this : Officer NPCs, and Commander NPCs. only spawns in “Desolate Asteroid Belt” so if i farm a sistem for 3 4 hours and im w8 for the spawn that spawns in “Desolate Asteroid Belt” and a gang comes and simply warp to that belt and kill the spawn and i lost 3 4 hours no? for what? u make it so hard for the one who lost 3 4 hours farming and so so easy for some random dudes to just come and kill it and get the rewards. that’s just ridiculous.

:wink: :psyccp:

No, Officers and Commanders can spawn in the regular Asteroid Belts too. This is specially only for some systems that have no belts like systems in Curse.

The “Desolate” locations don’t have to be: give miners a reason to go there as well. CCP could (re)move the small/medium ore anom asteroids (when present) to spice up the new feature.

Further, the old asteroid belts - empty since “scarcity” - could have been restored, with a heavy nerf to the amount, because current game design doesn’t want HS/LS ores to be available in null.

So does it work in all systems, but is intended for that one place?

You can get all the minerals you want in null by killing pirates and reprocessing their stuff. This is how I build battleships daily.

1 Like

I don’t personally need the mins, my suggestion is trying to set up a reason for every kind of pilot to be in the new location.

Something came up while your jump clones were being loaded. Please try again later. Need Extra Fix please!

As mentioned before the skill tab is not showing any more how many skill points are required to acquire a certain skill level. Additionally, I t looked to me that if you apply an amount of SP that overshoots the required amount this is not taken into account and all skill points are deducted. So if it required for example 8500 SP to gain a skill level and because you do not see that and apply 10000 SP all of that seems to go out of your saved SP. It looks like I am a few SP down that should not have been deducted.

4 Likes

I wrote in another post, but no response, so I’m writing here as well.

The item boxes available in the AIR Carrer Program are available for trading. Is this intended behavior?

There is already a market for the item box, but since the item boxes are not grouped together, the market must be browsed through the item’s information box. It is difficult for a capsule that has not noticed this to browse the market for this item.

I ask again, is this an intended specification?

So, now one cannot budget their skill points because you have taken away where it tells you how many skill points to apply to complete? So how does one know how many skill points it takes to finish a skill?? Are we supposed to just take a stab in the dark and guess?

So happy the text for the Cheetah was fixed!

1 Like